Our Development Center, which is a part of the international onsemi corporation, located in Rožnov has over 170 engineers.
This development team has currently a lot of new projects underway and we are looking for people, who have passion for electronics and would like to participate on developing leading edge technical solutions. We have been doing high-tech research and development in the Czech republic for almost 30 years! Our components labeled “Invented in the Czech republic” can be found in almost each smart phone from the top worldwide producers.
If you are interested in this opportunity, and would like to develop new chips directly for Apple for example, feel free to apply.
* Develop reference designs and system demo-boards to promote new products at customers.
* Write applications notes and articles.
* Cooperate with marketing and NPD staff and participate on new products and system definitions and validations.
* Optimize use of all resources – labor, technical equipments, rules.
* University degree in Electrical Engineering.
* Knowledge of power systems and automotive powertrain.
* Experience working with customers.
* Testing and measurement of semiconductor devices.
* Lab measurement methods and equipment, Design FMEA, analog circuits techniques, hardware design, basic knowledge of microelectronics and IC manufacturing
* Communication and organizational skills, innovation, creativity, team and customer oriented¨.
Informace o pozici
- 1. máje 2594, Rožnov pod Radhoštěm
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Company catering, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Education allowance, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events
- Listed in: Electrical and power engineering, Technology and development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer