Our Development Center, which is a part of the international onsemi corporation, located in Rožnov has over 170 engineers.
This development team has currently a lot of new projects underway and we are looking for people, who have passion for electronics and would like to participate on developing leading edge technical solutions. We have been doing high-tech research and development in the Czech republic for almost 30 years! Our components labeled “Invented in the Czech republic” can be found in almost each smart phone from the top worldwide producers.
If you are interested in this opportunity, and would like to develop new chips directly for Apple for example, feel free to apply.
New Product Development Project Manager
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for:
* Have full responsibility for new product development execution, including project scheduling, risk planning, project cost management, and fulfillment of project plan.
* Be in charge of the management, tracking, and reporting of day-to-day project activities.
* Be responsible for the management of interfaces to other departments and organizations.
* Coordinating all development activities, together with the allocated project team from the definition phase until product release.
* Learning, developing, adopting and implementing new methods.
* Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Electronic Engineering.
* 3-5 years’ experience as a Project Manager.
* Experience in leading multi-site, multi-disciplinary teams.
* Skills in negotiations, influencing and dealing with conflicting interests.
* Professional Project Management certification is a strong plus.
* Pro-active, flexible and results driven.
* Excellent communication and leadership skills.
Informace o pozici
- 1. máje 2594, Rožnov pod Radhoštěm
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Accommodation / housing allowance, Educational courses, training, Company catering, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours, Foreign business trips
- Listed in: Electrical and power engineering, Technology and development, Project Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
1. máje 2634, 75661 Rožnov pod Radhoštěm, ČR
+420 571 753 696