We are looking for service technicians for our foreign supplier of top equipment AIXTRON who will support production in Rožnov pod Radhoštěm.
We will be happy to provide you with more detailed information in person. Do not hesitate to contact us, send us your CV and cover letter in English!
Customer focus is at the heart of our day-to-day activities. We make sure that our customers always feel that they are in good hands. Our high standards in research and product quality are reflected in our comprehensive service. Whether it's the development of individual systems, on-site installation or regular maintenance and further system development – we are available to our customers 24/7. Our specialised service and process engineers work in our regional service centres all over the world, offering personal and reliable on-site support. Fast, flexible and global – no distance is too far for our customers.
ON-SITE ENGINEER - CZECHIA / SERVISNÍ PODPORA ZÁKAZNÍKA
As On-Site Engineer – Czechia, with direct support on the customer’s premises, you will work directly on our most valuable capital: customer satisfaction. Through your structured communication and problem-solving skills alone and as part of the team, you will lead our customers’ projects to success.
* You will be responsible for service and maintenance of our systems on our customers’ premises
* You will be involved in the positioning and qualification of prototypes
* You will participate actively in continuing education as part of continuous, task-based knowledge formation
* You will carry out upgrades on existing systems
* You will carry out checks and maintenance on existing systems
* You will cooperate closely with the Service department and the customer in the context of uptime optimisations and further improvement projects.
* Engineering degree or training as a technician
* Practical experience with the set-up, testing, commissioning and process operation of systems
* Experience with deposition systems would be an advantage
* Knowledge in the field of mechanical and electrical processes as well as electric circuit and control technology and the associated software environment
* Ability to assess and solve problems independently
* Willingness to relocate to the customer’s premises for lengthy periods
* Very good command of spoken and written English
* Willingness to take responsibility, commitment and loyalty
* Class B driving licence
* A challenging area of responsibility with high creative potential at an innovative, international and expanding technology leader
* Working under state-of-the-art working conditions and using the latest and most innovative methods from Industry 4.0 in an intercultural team of highly motivated colleagues
* Targeted employee development through continuous professional training and development of personal skills
* An open corporate culture
* Performance-based remuneration and social benefits as well as a wide range of benefits
Informace o pozici
- 1. máje 2594, Rožnov pod Radhoštěm
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Educational courses, training, Foreign business trips, Self-organization of the job
- Listed in: Electrical and power engineering, Technology and development, Manufacturing and industry, Electrical engineer, Electrician, Electrician, Service technician
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer