With its global logistics network and strong product portfolio, onsemi (Nasdaq: ON) is a preferred supplier of efficient semiconductor technologies to customers in the computing, communications, consumer, automotive, medical, industrial, and military/aerospace markets. The company’s broad portfolio includes power management, signal, logic, discrete, and custom devices.
Global corporate headquarters are in Phoenix, Arizona. The company operates a network of manufacturing facilities, sales offices, and design centers in key markets throughout North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific regions.
We are currently offering this excellent opportunity in our design center in Brno, Czech Republic:
Test Development Engineer / Leader (IP)
onsemi’s Central IP division is responsible for the design, verification, integration and support of reusable intellectual property (IP) that then facilitates custom ASIC and ASSP developments.
Currently, we have an opening for a test engineer leader to join the IP team in our Brno, Czech Republic. We are searching for senior candidate that will drive the test related activities in IP Team.
- define test plan, develop test hardware and software, provide test data analysis and reports
- closely cooperate with design team to optimize IP for testability and develop test vehicle
- closely cooperate with program manager to plan the labor, schedules, and equipment required
- knowledge of test and measurement of semiconductor devices
- experience with ATE systems (preferably Advantest T2000)
- programming skills – Visual Basic, C, C++ is a plus
- written and verbal communication skills in English (technical topics)
- university degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- open mind with willingness to learn and apply new skills and concepts
Informace o pozici
- Vídeňská 204/125, Brno – Přízřenice
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Accommodation / housing allowance, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Soft loans to employees, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours
- Listed in: Electrical and power engineering, Technology and development, Telecommunications, Electrical engineer, Development engineer, Research and development worker
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer