With its global logistics network and strong product portfolio, ON Semiconductor (Nasdaq: ON) is a preferred supplier of efficient semiconductor technologies to customers in the computing, communications, consumer, automotive, medical, industrial, and military/aerospace markets. The company’s broad portfolio includes power management, signal, logic, discrete, and custom devices.
Global corporate headquarters are in Phoenix, Arizona. The company operates a network of manufacturing facilities, sales offices, and design centers in key markets throughout North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific regions.
EDA/CAD ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
ON Semiconductor is seeking a self-driven and motivated person to join the Design Enablement team.
* Establish new tools and methodologies for IC design
* Development of scripts for IC Design flow automation
* Work with EDA vendors to improve IC Design tools
* Custom software solutions
* EDA tools support
* BSc or MSc Computer Science, Electronics or a related field
* Teamwork with people in different time zones
* Strong communication skills
* Problem solving mindset
* Linux OS
* Perl, BASH, TCL,.. etc.
* Cadence, Mentor, Synopsys, … etc.
* Knowledge of EDA tools used for Mixed-Signal IC Design
* Physical verification (Calibre DRC/LVS/PEX)
* Functional verification, simulation, emulation
* SystemVerilog, UVM
* Python, C, C++, QT
* Jira, Confluence
* Cliosoft, SVN, GIT, Bitbucket
Informace o pozici
- ON SEMICONDUCTOR
- Vídeňská 204/125, Brno – Přízřenice
- 1. máje 2594, Rožnov pod Radhoštěm
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Pre-intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Accommodation / housing allowance, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Education allowance, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Technology and development, Research and development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer