OKIN BPS is a leading company that provides business process services in the field of IT and telecommunications for international clients.
Currently we are looking for candidate for this opened vacancy:
Cyber Security Specialist
- who will be responsible for securing of information during the development stages of software & information systems as well as providing suggestions for network security.
- searches for vulnerabilities and risks regarding hardware and software, as well as monitoring and responding of any cyber-attacks and intrusions.
Your place of operations can be from anywhere within the Czech Republic.
- continuous work to secure the IT infrastructure of an organisation,
- seeking to build in security during the development stages of software systems, networks, and data centres,
- looking for vulnerabilities and risks in hardware and software,
- constantly monitoring for attacks and intrusions,
- cooperating with IT network team on security setup of network infrastructure,
- cooperation with 3rd party vendors providing network security services,
- does regular checks of physical security controls,
- creates strategies about cyber security program,
- proactively comes with network security measures.
- at least 3 years of related experience in Cyber Security,
- GCIA, GCIH and CISSP (or equivalent) certification is an advantage,
- CCNA certification is an advantage,
- English language at level B2 or higer,
- Czech language is required,
- strong IT skills and knowledge including hardware, software, and networks,
- meticulous attention to detail,
- ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of IT systems,
- a forensic approach to challenges,
- a deep understanding of how hackers work and ability to keep up with the fast pace of change in the criminal cyber-underworld,
- ability to seek out vulnerabilities in IT infrastructures.
- background of a strong company,
- multicultural working environment,
- full-time employment,
- possibility of home-office,
- other companies benefits.
Informace o pozici
- OKIN BPS
- Českobratrská 3321/46, Ostrava – Moravská Ostrava
- Hlavní město Praha
- Středočeský kraj
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Occasional work from home
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IT Analyst, IT Consultant, IT Security Specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer