OKIN BPS is a leading company that provides business process services in the field of IT and telecommunications for international clients.
Currently we are looking for candidate for this opened vacancy:
Sales & Business Development Manager - Emerging TECH
We're looking for bold, energetic and technically literate outside sales hunter to bring our services to market. We're looking for fearless negotiator and closer who can combine intense self-motivation with well-developed time-management and people skills. It's a chance to build your own OKIN´s territory.
As OKIN’s Business Development Specialist you will take the lead on building strong client relationships and identifying new sales opportunities in the field of modern digital technologies, such as:
- Software-Defined Perimeter solutions for modern secure access, based on Zero Trust principles and built to support hybrid and complex IT. Solutions reducing risk and heightening security controls, especially with the realities of remote access.
- OKIN’s platform for rapid building of device independent, connected applications. Integrating applications with cloud systems, quickly delivering automated workflows of any complexity. Using flexible and scalable low-code, enterprise application platform.
- OKIN’s integrated solutions based on cloud platforms, enabling fast integration of Internet of Things (IoT) technologies.
- Products based on easy-to-use environment for highly responsive IoT - SARA.
- Building new customer portfolios from scratch – develop a territory attack plan and an individual customer approach plan.
- Identify, initiate, and maintain communications with prospective customers.
- Follow-up with prospects with the objective of moving discussions to proposals and then to contract.
- Diagnose customer business needs, uncover customer organizational vision and strategies to help shape a potential solution for that vision.
- Develop forward thinking, data-driven sales analyses and recommendations that align with customer goals.
- Participate in business offer creation and contract negotiations.
- Close the deals and transition them from sales into active projects.
- Perform cold and warm pitching, lead conversation with potential customers around possible projects.
- Creatively own and follow Business Development strategy.
- Entrepreneurial personality with strong focus on customers and delivering results.
- Experience with Sales and Business development/Product management in digital/software field.
- Ability to recognize customers’ needs, understand their internal processes and technologies, then design solutions based on this knowledge with high added value for the customer.
- Ability to synthesize various data, internal knowledge, and research to articulate the most important and actionable insights.
- Passion and interest in new digital technologies and latest trends.
- Ability to think in a broader context, combining different platforms, technologies, with human functions (software integration platforms, NLP, workflow, AI, process modelling, etc.).
- Excellent communication, presentation and analytical skills.
- Strong storytelling abilities, simplifying complex concepts and strategies through design and logic.
- Comfortable creating clean and polished written proposals.
- Familiar and comfortable with both cold and warm calling.
- Able to work with CRM system, knowledge of Salesforce.com is welcomed.
- Not afraid of travelling (ČR and abroad), able to work remotely (using apps such as Teams, Webex).
- Czech or slovak language - mandatory.
- English on advance level is a must, another foreign language is an advantage.
- Background of a strong company.
- Attractive, modern products full of new technologies.
- Very strong technological portfolio in the group.
- Motivational salary depending on your achieved results.
- Opportunities in vocational and professional growth.
- Start immediately or up to an agreement.
- Workplace: we have offices in both Prague and Ostrava, however you can work remotely, your territory will be the whole Czech Republic.
Informace o pozici
- OKIN BPS
- Velkopřevorské náměstí 488/5, Praha – Malá Strana
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Occasional work from home, Corporate events
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Sales, Technology and development, Account Manager, Sales representative, Sales manager, Regional Business Manager, Key Account Manager, Business Development Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer