OKIN BPS is a leading company that provides business process services in the field of IT and telecommunications. It offers its clients a wide range of services, administrative support activities to highly sophisticated solutions. Quality and sophisticated service delivers more than 1200 employees in three delivery centers in Ostrava and Prague for more than 15 years, for customers from both the European and global markets.
Would you like to communicate with people from all around the world? Are you innovative and able to speak in foreign languages? In our company we will allow you to use the skills and develop your talent. Join us and find a job that will not only feed, but also fun. Currently we are looking for candidates for this opened vacancy:
IDN Data Network Engineer
We are looking for a reliable, independent network engineer who is willing to learn and grow professionally to become part of the IDN Engineering team. The team is responsible for planning, designing, projecting and reporting on the client Private IDN networks.
- Report on provisioned and real time utilisation on the data networks. This includes gathering data from various VERIZON data sources and compile reports on port and capacity utilisation and availability.
- Ability to recognise new reporting requirements driven by network evolution.
- Ability to track, drive and project manage various network expansion activities in the VERIZON EMEA data networks.
- Support and control group of other reams participating on network implementation process.
- Participate on the deliverables on IDN design and implementation projects.
- Support due to Incident and Problem Management process.
- Be willing and able to adjust to changing business requirements as the role may expand to include additional functional responsibilities.
Key Requirements and Competencies:
- Fluent in English (level B2/C1) – everyday communication both verbal and written;
- Knowledge and experiences on CCNP level.
- At least 5 years of experience in the design and implementation of IP Data Networks.
- Technical knowledge with focus on contemporary technologies (e.g. MPLS, TCP/IP, IPSec, BGP, QoS, IP Telephony, Multicast, etc.).
- Flexible work-attitude.
- Very customer and service oriented.
- Team player with professional communications skills.
- Interesting job that offers very close cooperation with Verizon
- Working as a part of an international team
- Cisco certifications and further professional development
- 5 weeks of vacation per a year
- Flexible working hours
- Pension plan
- Meal tickets
Informace o pozici
- OKIN BPS
- Ke Štvanici 656/3, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Flexible start/end of working hours, Educational courses, training, Holidays 5 weeks, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Cell phone, Notebook, Meal tickets / catering allowance
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, Operating system and network administrator
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer