OKIN BPS is a leading company that provides business process services in the field of IT and telecommunications for Verizon.
Currently we are looking for candidate for this opened vacancy:
WAN Network Engineer
SUMMARY JOB DESCRIPTION
*Department: IP Global Logical Activations (EMEA region)
*You will act as a Network Engineer for the provisioning of services from company’s standard IP products portfolio. Your tasks will also include communication with other departments regarding the customer requirements. The participation on new products/features development or provisioning system launch projects may be covered as well.
*Our new colleague will be trainned and lead to be responsible for implementation/configuration of prepared customer solutions and standard products by Verizon including troubleshooting during the implementation process.
*Interest in networking is what we have in common
*We will guide and teach you, you must be just willling to learn
*We are multicultural company, our colleagues speak several languages therefore we have chosen English as the main company language. You will use English aswell in communication with client.
* Come for interview and prove us that you have some Juniper/CISCO products knowledge and configuration skills
*We dont need cetifications but knowledge/experience on CCNA (focus on routing LAN/WAN) is important - we will pay for your certification exams once you join our company.
*Interesting job that offers very close cooperation with Verizon
*Working as a part of an international team
*Cisco certifications and further professional development
*5 weeks of vacation per a year
*Flexible working hours
Informace o pozici
- OKIN BPS
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Occasional work from home
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: Application and system development, Telecommunications
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer