Do you feel comfortable in identifying, investigating and resolving technical incidents? Do you feel good after helping and providing good service to client? If you have at least 2 years´ working experience in networking, we have a role for you. You will be joining a Global Top Employer, recognised for investing in talent because people are at the heart of our success.
What you will be doing:
- You will ensure that assigned infrastructure is configured, installed, tested and operational.
- Perform necessary checks, apply monitoring tools and respond to alerts.
- Responsibility for ensuring that the software is installed and configured according to business requirements.
- Identifies problems and errors prior to or when they occur.
- You will investigate first line support calls assigned to them and identify the root cause of incidents, events and problems.
- Ensure the efficient and comprehensive resolution of incidents, events and requests, usually documenting the problem resolution and troubleshooting steps.
- Where necessary, they escalate requests and exceptions to the 2nd line support team.
Incident, problem, request and event management
- You will assist in analysing, assigning and escalating the support calls.
- Provide telephonic support to clients where required
- They are required to identify the problem, incident or event, perform root cause analysis on events, problems and incidents and document the actions required
- Identifying and selecting the appropriate solutions, including the development of a workaround plan.
- Ensure the implementation of a resolution and recovery, ensuring compliance to the relevant processes and policies.
Required Work Experience:
- at least 2 years working experience in networking - technical support/network support/network administrator
- English written and spoken
- French/Dutch language is a big plus
- willingness to work on extra paid shifts - 24x7 - nights +10%, weekends +10%, public holidays +100%)
What we offer:
- variable yearly bonus
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 3 sick days per year
- Notebook and mobile phone
- Meal vouchers in value of 100 CZK with 55% company subsidy
- Contribution to the pension insurance in the amount of 1,000 CZK monthly
- Cafeteria system
- Multisport card
- Compensation of salary beyond the statutory wage compensation in the amount of the full fixed basic salary for temporary incapacity up to 21 days per year
- Over standard healthcare
- Refreshment, monthly company breakfasts
Join our growing global team and push your career further with NTT. Apply today or tomorrow, we are looking forward to hearing from you.
Informace o pozici
- NTT Czech Republic s.r.o.
- Milevská 2095/5, Praha – Krč
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate) or French (Intermediate) or Dutch (Intermediate)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, Customer service, Help Desk Technician, IS Support
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer