Become a part of our new future, join NN.
Plan, execute and finalize projects medium to large according to defined deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors in order to deliver projects in agreed scope and required quality.
Your daily job will involve
- Independent project management of medium to large sized projects (both Business and IT)
- Managing projects with changes into internally and externally supplied IT systems and able to manage change accross more systems.
- Managing multi-vendor delivery.
- Develop and control project plans and budgets. Manage resources based on approved resource plan. Manage project, business risks and dependencies with other projects.
- Provide regular reporting to project sponsor, project portfolio board, PMO and other company bodies.
- Assume responsibility for development and enforcing of company project management standards across the entire organization.
- Actively participates on project management and project governance improvement.
What we expect from you?
- Proven track record of project and program management of 2 years
- On hands experience with planning, budgeting and control of large and complex projects with business and IT components
- Ability to communicate with executive management, understanding of business and IT processes and organizations
- Self-motivated and committed, well ogranized, diligent, highly results oriented
- On hands experience with agile approach and incremental delivery
- Masters degree in technical, economic, mathematical or natural sciences major
- Czech and English language at advanced level
Why choose us?
- We offer work in an international environment
- We offer opportunity for growth
- We are a young and dynamic team
- We have pleasant offices located in the centre of Prague 5 (Anděl)
- And most important thing for us. We are a team, not just bunch of colleagues from work
Informace o pozici
- NN Životní pojišťovna a NN Penzijní společnost
- Required education: University
- Required languages: Czech (Advanced), English (Advanced)
- Salary: 60 000 – 70 000 CZK / month
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, Project Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employer type: Employer