Become a part of our new future, join NN.
Agile Development Team Leader
Agile Development Team Leader is responsible for defining the vision for the build, test and release automation services along with significant contributions to the direction and roadmap of the sales support tools. Act as a Technical Leader to the team supporting the build, testing and deployng the software stack with a heavy focus on automation on top of Salesforce.com.
What will you do?
- Improve the Agile/Scrum/DevOps/Squad methodologies in place with heavy focus on automation techniques such as Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery using tools such as GitLab CI, Bamboo, VSTS, GearSet, Jenkins, Puppet, Provar, etc..
- Works within IT, cross-functionally and with vendors, in order to successfully identify, prioritize, and resolve issues and provide subject matter expertise for enhancements, developments, and operational improvements to the sales support tools.
- Provide quick wins to all business units and departments including any improvements to existing or non-existing tools and process within IT.
- Manages all activities and functions of staff involved with the analysis, definition, specification, development, testing, documentation and installation of changes and enhancements made to our sales support platforms.
- Support team members development by active mentoring and knowledge sharing. Be and evangelist and advocate of Salesforce.com within organization.
What do you need for this job?
- University education (technical)
- Strong sense of personal responsibility and accountability for delivering high quality work, both personally and at a team level
- Experience working and developing different software applications across a variety of channels, emphasis on financial services and insurance is a differential
- An ability to quickly identify and drive to the optimal solution when presented with a series of constraints
- Have experience or mindset on executing demand as a Center of Excellence, where you will need to drive to big picture goals, even if under pressure, maintaining the quality of the team’s deliverables
- Self-motivated individual that possesses excellent time management and organizational skills
Why choose us?
- We were here as the first foreign insurance company and we have been here for 25 years.
- Modern working environment in the center of Prague.
- Don’t worry, at the beginning you won’t be alone for all those tasks, your buddy will be by your side from the very first day
- And most important thing for us. We are a team, not just bunch of colleagues from work.
Informace o pozici
- NN Životní pojišťovna a NN Penzijní společnost
- Nádražní 344/25, Praha – Smíchov
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employer type: Zaměstnavatel