NEORIS is a global business and IT digital consulting company. We specialize in nearshore outsourcing (nearshoring), value-added consulting, and emerging technologies. NEORIS is headquartered in Miami (Florida, USA) and has more than 4.000 employees in more than 20 offices and operations in the USA, Europe, Latin America, Africa, the Middle East and Asia. The company is a subsidiary of CEMEX (NYSE: CX). We established our business unit it the Czech Republic (in Prague) in November 2016. Our office has around 40 different nationalities so open-mindedness is essential. We partnered with CEMEX to create CEMEX Go, a first-of-its-kind, fully digital customer integration platform.
Now we are looking for
.NET Sr. Developer (empl/contr)
Position is open for employee or freelancer
About project “CEMEX Go”
- The development team works on Global Digital Transformation projects for Cemex, Global Building Materials Supplier. The team will work in collaboration with our other offices worldwide (mainly Mexico, USA, Spain, Hungary, and India).
- The teams will be a combination of Expert Function-Technical consultants as well as Developers, Integrators, Architects, Database specialists, etc.
- The product is Microsoft based with communication with SAP. Overall API definitions are designed using YAML and they are hosted on cloud. The middleware part is composed of REST API that communicate with MS SQL DB by use of stored procedures or Entity Framework.
- More detailed info you can find here: CEMEX Go Demo English … goo.gl/5TVbjx
- Developing enterprise, business-oriented web services.
- Keep track of services versioning (Microsoft API Management to .NET assemblies and in Azure).
- Development and Deployment of functional assemblies in Visual Studio 2015 (C#) on Cloud environment (Azure is a +).
- Codes maintenance.
- Maintain continuous communication and collaborative development with different countries (Mexico, India).
- Follow & practice company Agile Methodologies.
- Advanced level of English (written and spoken, using English on daily basis);
- 5+ years of work experience in .NET development;
- Experience with development of REST/SOAP Services, Web APIs using ASP .NET WEB API Framework;
- Proven experience with .NET Framework 4 and beyond, Design Patterns; (MVC, Factory, Repository);
- Deep Understanding of C#, Reflection, LINQ, Entity Framework;
- Proven experience with OOP concepts and SOLID;
- Solid understanding of software development life cycles;
- Experience with any ORM framework;
- Clear understanding of data interchange format or data transfer format (JSON, XML);
- Experience with Transact-SQL, SQL, Queries, Stored Procedures, Optimization, SQL Management Studio;
- Strong knowledge of system architecture and Web-based applications;
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development;
- Working experience within globally distributed multi-cultural teams and cross-region projects;
- Good teamwork and communications skills.
Nice to have
- Experience with Cloud environment (Azure), Azure API App Services;
- Experience with MongoDB, Non-SQL Databases or DocumentDB related projects;
- Experience with SonarQube (only user experience);
- Experience with IBM WebSphere Service Registry and Repository products;
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, Hipchat;
- Knowledge of system architecture and Web-based applications;
- Use of TFS or VSTS with TFVC, Bitbucket.
- Possibility to work in friendly multicultural start-up environment, using English on daily basis and growing professionally within worldwide NEORIS;
- We offer guaranteed professional growth through the technology trainings and technology communities inside NEORIS & CEMEX Group;
- Large space for self-fulfilment and participation in new projects;
- Benefit program (5 weeks of vacation, 3 sick days, meal vouchers, flexi pass, up to 1000 CZK of Pension insurance, free of charge multisport card, language courses, fruits & vegetables...);
- Comfortable and modern offices in Prague 5 – next to metro station Anděl;
- Start ASAP / Negotiable.
More detailed information about our company you can find on:
Video presentation of our Prague office ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ao5hYp01_uQ&feature=share
NEORIS Live ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgchwuiWjq8
Introducing the CEMEX App ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Tk7P4ALC5o
NEORIS Solution https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZ3Q0DDrPCI
NEORIS Digital Solution into https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVhxIykile0
NEORIS Creating Your Future https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2GnZQ18CQ4
NEORIS Creating your Manufacturing future https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxdYi1ELBSc
NEORIS Creating your Financial Services future https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mR-gTia5B84
NEORIS Creating your Health future https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5tRTKYTcPk
NEORIS Creating your Telco & Media future https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6umyKh6GyA
Informace o pozici
- NEORIS Czech Republic
- Plzeňská 3217/16, Praha – Smíchov
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Programmer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer
Plzeňská 3217/16, 150 00 Praha – Smíchov, Česká republika