NEORIS is a global business and IT digital consulting company. We specialize in nearshore outsourcing (nearshoring), value-added consulting, and emerging technologies. NEORIS is the largest IT consulting and systems integration company in Mexico and the second largest in Latin America, according to IDC (International Data Corporation). NEORIS is headquartered in Miami (Florida, USA) and has more than 3.500 employees in more than 20 offices and operations in the USA, Europe, Latin America, Africa, the Middle East and Asia. In our client portfolio there are +300 satisfied customers and now we are working on +600 projects. The company is a subsidiary of CEMEX (NYSE: CX). We established our business unit it the Czech Republic (in Prague) in November 2016. Our office has around 25 different nationalities so open-mindedness is essential.
NEORIS Drives Innovation in the Digital Transformation Space (Design Oriented Internet of Things, Design oriented development, Digital business transformation, etc.). We unlock Business potential by driving Digital Innovation. We ignite customer-centric experiences for our clients. We partnered with CEMEX to create CEMEX Go, a first-of-its-kind, fully digital customer integration platform. http://www.neoris.com/worldwide/services/digital-business-2/
Now we are looking for
IT Support Analyst
who can help us with software installations, check hardware issues, configure laptops for new hires, provide support to our employees, among other activities.
About project “CEMEX Go”
- CEMEX Go project is divided in 2 areas: Deployment and Development.
- The development team works on Global Digital Transformation projects for our client, Global Building Materials Supplier. The team will work in collaboration with our other offices worldwide (mainly Mexico, USA, Spain, Hungary, and India).
- The Deployment team ensures the launch of CEMEX Go in Europe, Middle East and Asia
- The team will ensure CEMEX Go localize app to meets the national regulatory standards, as well as create any necessary changes into the template (currency, languages, data and fields, etc.) The teams will be a combination of Expert Function-Technical consultants as well as Developers, Integrators, Architects, Database specialists, etc.
- Expert Functional consultants will understand local Dispatch software and systems, and work in liaison with Technical team for data extraction, processing, and integrating with Cloud systems.
- NEORIS Drives Innovation in the Digital Transformation Space with CEMEX Go: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSMASYM6mP4
- CEMEX Go Demo English https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDnNnf4u-70&feature=youtu.be
- Document and follow up with hardware and software issues.
- Troubleshoot technology problems according to escalation protocol.
- Maintain hardware and software inventory.
- Configure and distribute hardware.
- Assist in testing new hardware and software prior to implementation.
- Stay abreast of new technologies.
- Document software license compliance.
- Install/upgrade operating system and standard workstation software.
- Provide technology training and user assistance
- 1-2 years of experience in troubleshooting hardware and software issues
- Excellent English communication skills
- Experience working with different cultures (preferred).
- Opportunity to work in a successful international company with stable background;
- Possibility to work in friendly multicultural start-up environment, using English on daily basis and growing professionally within worldwide NEORIS;
- We offer guaranteed professional growth through the technology trainings and technology communities inside NEORIS & CEMEX Group;
- Large space for self-fulfilment and participation in new projects;
- Motivating financial evaluation (negotiable, based on an expertise and achieved results);
- Benefit program (5 weeks of vacation, 3 sick days, meal vouchers, flexi pass, up to 1000 CZK of Pension insurance, free of charge multisport card, language courses, fruits & vegetables...);
- Comfortable and modern offices in Prague 5 – next to metro station Andel;
- Start ASAP / Negotiable.
NEORIS is a wholly owned subsidiary of CEMEX, which is a $14B Global Building Materials Supplier – primarily for cement, aggregates, and ReadyMix products. CEMEX and NEORIS are stepping-up and innovating – building new capabilities and undergoing a DIGITAL GLOBAL TRANSFORMATION. CEMEX wants to fundamentally change the Customer Experience of global customers. The Order-to-Cash process will be impacted by new front-end mobile and web-based applications to give customers new ways to conduct their business with CEMEX.
This is a great time to be at NEORIS as we are well-positioned to grow and succeed. We are a dynamic organization that provides great development opportunities for employees because we recognize that our people are our best advantage.
NEORIS offers its clients systems integration, custom application development, IT consulting and software deployment and support solutions. The company is a leading provider of nearshore outsourcing services through a global delivery model leveraging six worldwide SW development centers. We are world leaders of SAP/ERP implementation and outsourcing.
Due to the constant changing markets, we develop innovative business processes that can improve our commercial and operational experiences using the latest technologies. This is achieved by our Process & IT team that is constantly evolving, researching, designing, implementing and executing new technologies and global processes.
At NEORIS we are not just building the future; we are building a better future.
More detailed information about our company you can find on:
http://www.neoris.com/worldwide/home/ or https://www.linkedin.com/company/neoris
Did you know these facts about NEORIS?
Video presentation of our Prague office
Informace o pozici
- NEORIS Czech Republic
- Plzeňská 3217/16, Praha – Smíchov
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: Czech (Intermediate), English (Proficient)
- Salary: 30 000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick day, Individual schedules of working hours, Self-organization of the job, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Zaměstnavatel
Pozice je vhodná pro absolventy.