NEORIS is a global business and IT digital consulting company. We specialize in nearshore outsourcing (nearshoring), value-added consulting, and emerging technologies. NEORIS is the largest IT consulting and systems integration company in Mexico and the second largest in Latin America, according to IDC (International Data Corporation). NEORIS is headquartered in Miami (Florida, USA) and has more than 3.500 employees in more than 20 offices and operations in the USA, Europe, Latin America, Africa, the Middle East and Asia. In our client portfolio there are +300 satisfied customers and now we are working on +600 projects. The company is a subsidiary of CEMEX (NYSE: CX). We established our business unit it the Czech Republic (in Prague) in November 2016. Our office has around 25 different nationalities so open-mindedness is essential.
NEORIS Drives Innovation in the Digital Transformation Space (Design Oriented Internet of Things, Design oriented development, Digital business transformation, etc.). We unlock Business potential by driving Digital Innovation. We ignite customer-centric experiences for our clients. We partnered with CEMEX to create CEMEX Go, a first-of-its-kind, fully digital customer integration platform. http://www.neoris.com/worldwide/services/digital-business-2/
Now we are looking for
.NET Developer (API) (empl/contr)
Currently we are looking for .NET Developer (API) interested in working in a start-up environment with the backing of a global company to develop business applications that will impact employees and customers throughout the world. We are searching for talented people with an entrepreneurial spirit with a taste for international environments.
About project “CEMEX Go”
- The development team works on Global Digital Transformation projects for our client, Global Building Materials Supplier. The team will work in collaboration with our other offices worldwide (mainly Mexico, USA, Spain, Hungary, and India).
- CEMEX Go project is divided in 2 areas: Deployment and Development. The Deployment team ensures the launch of CEMEX Go in UK, Germany, France and Israel (Europe Team based in Prague).
- The team will ensure CEMEX Go localize app to meets the national regulatory standards, as well as create any necessary changes into the template (currency, languages, data and fields, etc.)
The teams will be a combination of Expert Function-Technical consultants as well as Developers, Integrators, Architects, Database specialists, etc.
- Expert Functional consultants will understand local Dispatch software and systems, and work in liaison with Technical team for data extraction, processing, and integrating with Cloud systems.
- More detailed info about CEMEX Go you can find here: CEMEX Go Demo English … goo.gl/5TVbjx
- NEORIS Drives Innovation in the Digital Transformation Space with CEMEX Go … goo.gl/TbBXmE
Additional info about the project
- Current project involves providing Digital Transformation services to CEMEX.
- CEMEX Go was recently launched. The product is Microsoft based with communication with SAP. Overall API definitions are designed using YAML and they are hosted on cloud. The middleware part is composed of REST API that communicate with MS SQL DB by use of stored procedures or Entity Framework.
- The backend systems send the information to the azure cloud, we have different backend systems, like SAP, Command Alkon, APEX, etc. We integrate the information what is needed through REST API Services built in .NET C# with WEB ASP.NET API Framework.
- Developing enterprise, business-oriented web services APIs.
- Keep track of services versioning (IBM based API connected to .NET assemblies and in Azure).
- Development and Deployment of functional assemblies in Visual Studio 2015 (C#) on Cloud environment (Azure is a +).
- Codes maintenance.
- Maintain continuous communication and collaborative development with different countries (Mexico, India).
- Follow & practice company Agile Methodologies (Scrum is a +).
- Advanced level of English (written and spoken, using English on daily basis);
- 3+ years of work experience on similar position;
- Experience in Design and Development of REST Services, Web APIs with ASP .NET WEB API Framework;
- Proven experience with .NET Framework 4 and beyond, Design Patterns, MVC is a Must;
- Deep Understanding of C#, Reflection, LINQ, Entity Framework;
- Use of TFS or VSTS with TFVC, GIT, Bitbucket;
- Deep understanding of HTTP, SOAP, REST, XML, JSON;
- Experience with any ORM framework;
- Proven experience with OOP concepts and SOLID;
- Clear understanding of data interchange format or data transfer format (JSON, XML)
- Experience with Transact-SQL, SQL, Queries, Stored Procedures, Optimization, SQL Management Studio;
- Strong knowledge of system architecture and Web-based applications;
- Solid understanding of software development life cycles;
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development;
- Working experience within globally distributed multi-cultural teams and cross-region projects;
- Good teamwork and communications skills.
Nice to have
- Experience with Entity Framework;
- Experience with Cloud environment (Azure), Azure API App Services;
- Experience with MongoDB, Non-SQL Databases or DocumentDB related projects;
- Experience with SonarQube (only user experience);
- Experience with IBM WebSphere Service Registry and Repository products;
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, Hipchat.
- Opportunity to work in a successful international company with stable background;
- Possibility to work in friendly multicultural start-up environment, using English on daily basis and growing professionally within worldwide NEORIS;
- We offer guaranteed professional growth through the technology trainings and technology communities inside NEORIS & CEMEX Group;
- Large space for self-fulfilment and participation in new projects;
- Motivating financial evaluation (negotiable, based on an expertise and achieved results);
- Benefit program (5 weeks of vacation, 3 sick days, meal vouchers, flexi pass, up to 1000 CZK of Pension insurance, free of charge multisport card, language courses, fruits & vegetables...);
- Comfortable and modern offices in Prague 5 – next to metro station Andel;
- Start ASAP / Negotiable.
NEORIS is a wholly owned subsidiary of CEMEX, which is a $14B Global Building Materials Supplier – primarily for cement, aggregates, and ReadyMix products. CEMEX and NEORIS are stepping-up and innovating – building new capabilities and undergoing a DIGITAL GLOBAL TRANSFORMATION. CEMEX wants to fundamentally change the Customer Experience of global customers. The Order-to-Cash process will be impacted by new front-end mobile and web-based applications to give customers new ways to conduct their business with CEMEX.
This is a great time to be at NEORIS as we are well-positioned to grow and succeed. We are a dynamic organization that provides great development opportunities for employees because we recognize that our people are our best advantage.
NEORIS offers its clients systems integration, custom application development, IT consulting and software deployment and support solutions. The company is a leading provider of nearshore outsourcing services through a global delivery model leveraging six worldwide SW development centers. We are world leaders of SAP/ERP implementation and outsourcing.
Due to the constant changing markets, we develop innovative business processes that can improve our commercial and operational experiences using the latest technologies. This is achieved by our Process & IT team that is constantly evolving, researching, designing, implementing and executing new technologies and global processes.
At NEORIS we are not just building the future; we are building a better future.
More detailed information about our company you can find on:
http://www.neoris.com/worldwide/home/ or https://www.linkedin.com/company/neoris
Did you know these facts about NEORIS?
Video presentation of our Prague office
Informace o pozici
- NEORIS Czech Republic
- Plzeňská 3217/16, Praha – Smíchov
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Programmer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Zaměstnavatel
Plzeňská 3217/16, 150 00 Praha – Smíchov, Česká republika