Přední dceřinná společnost nadnárodního chemického koncernu NCH, poskytující na českém
trhu více jak 20 let komplexní servis a optimalizační služby v oblasti úpravárenství vod
hledá pro posílení našeho úspěšného týmu kolegu/kolegyni na pozici:
We’re looking for an Chemist to join our Research and Development (R&D) Team in Lovosice, Czech Republic. This position is responsible for conducting research in relevant areas as well as performing standard physical and chemical testing to quantify differences between formulations.
- Research relevant areas to have a good background knowledge on any new project work undertaken; this may include related patents, research papers, legislation etc
- Perform lab testing to quantify differences between formulations
- Maintain laboratory project files and report findings that others can easily understand
- Clean work area and / or laboratory equipment in order to maintain a safe environment
- Work with hazardous chemicals such as standards, solvents, acids, and bases using personal protective equipment.
- Develop and determine methods and procedures for comparing performance of internal and external products
- Plan and organize laboratory activities.
Requirements And Qualifications:
- You are a skilled scientist. You have a Degree in Chemistry or Chemical Technology. PhD in Chemistry welcomed but not essential
- You have excellent organizational skills. You can handle multiple tasks, plan experiments, and prioritize tasks. You understand the value of safe and organized lab and proper record keeping.
- You are flexible. You understand that business requirements can change and you can quickly adjust your mind set and resources to address these changing needs.
- You’re a team player. You work well with others and put the success of the team above all else. You are able to openly communicate issues with your team members and managers.
- You’re a problem solver. If you don’t have the answer, you can figure it out or find it in a timely manner. You have lots of ideas when it comes to troubleshooting and are determined to fix the problem at hand. You also recognize when issues need to be escalated for a prompt solution.
- You have great attention to detail. Even amid juggling multiple tasks, you are diligent in your reviews. You easily catch errors and notice when information is missing. You never let a to-do item slip past you and always meet your deadlines.
- You’re a confident communicator. You work well with others and can confidently communicate in English and local language, whether in-person, on the phone or via email, with a variety of people, including those you have never met. You are comfortable communicating and educating associates and customers on new products and product application.
- At least 3 year experience in chemical R&D
- Good knowledge and experience in the chemical industry, particularly with using surfactants/detergent chemistry
- Knowledge and demonstrated experience of the relevant regulations as they apply to safe use of hazardous chemicals in the laboratory;
- Relevant experience of standard laboratory equipment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Project, Visio)
If you are interested, please send us your CV in English.
Information about position
- NCH Corporation
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Proficient), Czech (Pre-intermediate)
- Benefits: Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Company catering, Cafeteria, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Corporate events, Foreign business trips
- Listed in: Chemical industry
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer