Did you always want to work in a company where your work can have a real impact? Do you enjoy working in an international environment with lots of room for personal development? Are you ready to join a company where we cherish Diversity and Inclusion and the wellbeing of our employees?
Our IT team operates as a business partner proposing ideas and innovative solutions that enable new organizational capabilities. We collaborate internationally to deliver the services and solutions that help everyone to be more productive and enable innovation.
- Have a tester engineer buddy that is an embedded group in the development team to build complex and innovative solutions (web, mobility, big data, and analytics) with a focus on test.
- Be responsible for testing competency to the delivery team who are working in agile or waterfall environment.
- Help in writing and executing manual and automated test plans and related test cases.
- Verify features and enhancements using white and black box methodologies; with emphasis on debugging and identifying the root cause of possible issues
- Studying in SW Engineering, Computer Science
- Good written and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically
- Possess high personal integrity, credibility, energy and a critical thinker
- Customer-centric attitude and an eye for detail
- Any experience with manual or automated testing
- Basic knowledgeable about software/systems development principles and methodologies (e.g. waterfall, agile)
- Possible hands-on experience of using testing methodologies and tools (e.g. HP Quality Center, ALM, Selenium, Python, Jira or Bugzilla..)
What we offer:
- Hourly wage
- Multinational environment in the leading pharma corporation
- Meal vouchers and Multisport card
- Development program (every month trainings, workshops, networking events, etc.)
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly working environment
- Possibility of challenging career
Informace o pozici
- MSD IT
- Svornosti 3321/2, Praha – Smíchov
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Part-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: agreement on working activities (DPČ)
- Employer type: Employer
Practical training and short-term placement, trainee programs.