Our Business Service Center (BSC), located across three regions (Americas, Europe, and Asia), are responsible for the timely and efficient delivery of standardized, global financial processes. The BSC – Europe in Prague, Czech Republic will be responsible for the execution and delivery of a broad range of financial services and processes across MSD business divisions and markets for the Europe region.
The Procure to Pay (PtP) Support Analyst will work within the BSC and will be responsible for the execution and delivery of all PtP services for markets under their remit. The Analyst will have overall responsibility for ensuring their market is hitting required targets and should have an end-to-end view of all matters pertaining to PtP and be the expert on their market. They will have overall responsibility for all PtP related tasks and related reporting for their markets. This will include management of significant and strategic vendors and internal/external stakeholders, reporting out on performance to their markets as well as monitoring the activities of the BPO partner.
Primary responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Manage significant/strategic relationships with vendors and internal/external stakeholders. Issues need to be proactively managed and an excellent working relationship needs to be developed with these groups
· Where issues arise, these need to be actively managed in conjunction with internal stakeholders where necessary to achieve satisfactory solutions in a timely manner
· Ensure that reports and metrics related to their supported markets are fed to PtP Manager on time and that all deadlines are tightly respected without exception, particularly at month and quarter-end
· Deliver SLA targets through goal-setting and continuous effective feed-back throughout the year in line with corporate deadlines
· Monitor daily, weekly, and yearly targets for the overall function that ensure service levels are provided in line with targets set out in EMEA BSC PtP Service Level Agreements
· Maintain, understand, and follow operating procedures in line with SOX requirements
· Review, validate, and update all relevant Business Process Guides (BPG’s) to reflect current practice
· Implement new procedures and re-engineer processes to drive continuous improvement and ensure processes meet business objectives as efficiently as possible; lead projects to drive any such improvements.
· Host and manage regular operational calls and ensure all action items are followed up and resolved in a timely a satisfactory manner
Education & Experience
· Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Accounting or Finance
· A minimum of 2 years of demonstrated work experience within a General Accounting and/or Finance Shared Services, and/or PtP area
· A minimum of 2 years of demonstrated supervisory experience, leadership and people management abilities
· Business-level English language skills (speaking and writing) required; additional languages spoken preferred (English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Arabic, Balkan, Hebrew)
· Experience of working with larger enterprise customers and institutional customers required
· Experience of working in an organization providing services across multiple markets or geographies
· Strong oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
· Experience liaising with internal customers, e.g. Global Procurement, Treasury
Technical Skills Requirements
· A minimum of 2 years of experience working with SAP
· Previous ERP implementation experience
· Experience with BPO collaboration/transition
· Previous experience in process design and improvement
· Previous exposure to detailed analytics
· High degree of integrity and personal ethics in implementing corporate policies and procedures.
· Effective team player with a collaborative focus.
· Ability to take ownership of a task with minimal direction and bring to a successful conclusion.
· Excellent organization skills ensuring tasks are prioritized correctly to meet business objectives.
· Must be able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, under pressure, and with a high degree of professionalism delivering high quality results on time.
· Must be comfortable in an environment of changing technologies and processes, and demonstrate flexibility in adjusting to new ways of working
Informace o pozici
- MSD IT
- Na Valentince 3336/4, Praha – Smíchov
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced), French (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Education allowance, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours, A longer unpaid leave, Foreign business trips, Self-organization of the job, International conferences
- Listed in: Administration, Pharmaceutical, Economics and Business Finance
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer