MSD is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. The difference between potential and achievement lies in the spark that fuels innovation and inventiveness; this is the space where MSD has codified its 125-year legacy. MSD’s success is backed by ethical integrity, forward momentum, and an inspiring mission to achieve new milestones in global healthcare.
MSD’s Information Technology division partners with colleagues across the business to help serve our patients and customers around the world. Ours is a high-energy team of dynamic, innovative individuals dedicated to advancing MSD’s contribution to global medical innovation by leveraging information and technology to efficiently advance the business by driving revenue and productivity.
In order to reach our vision, MSD is transforming all aspects of our business and culture. There is unprecedented demand for enterprise information technology coming from our core business divisions as well as from new markets and new products. We are in the process of maturing our Hub IT Operating Model to meet the demands of a global biopharmaceutical business. The realization of the Hub IT model will be focused on aligning & prioritizing the Global Hub IT strategies in partnership with the broader MSD business and IT organization to drive realization of key MSD business objectives.
The Position (Internship Program Specialist)
We are seeking an Internship Program Specialist who will run end to end program including following activities:
- Leading the whole student hiring process for IT, Finance and pharma/commercial teams
- Implementation and development of internship program to new Finance Hub and commercial office
- Create Development Program for students to help them learn and get experience
- Manage student allocation, sharing best practices, tasks for students
- Close collaboration with Hiring Managers to understand the demand and analyze market situation
- Cooperation with universities and external agencies
- Handing over the HR documents and administration for students
- Support smooth onboarding process for student and early adoption to team
- Support for employer branding and strategic activities
- Representing MSD IT at job fairs and other events supported by company
- Cooperation with Early Talent Engagement Specialist, bring new ideas to engage future generations
- You will be part of Employee Engagement team to support entire organization to boost Business Acumen, connect employees and bring future generations to the company. To ensure satisfied overall employee lifecycle experience starting with attraction, recruitment, onboarding, development and connect we cooperate closely together.
We are looking for you:
- If you are passionate about early career talents and can attract and engage future generations
- If you can bring your knowledge from MS Degree or MBA or equivalent with relevant experience in Communications, Psychology, Life Science, Human Resources Management, Sociology or equivalent experience
- You already worked in the area of Recruiting or Human Resources or Project Management for Student Programs and you have idea how to innovate in this area
- You are curious about Business Acumen, how the organization works and how we can connect our employees better
- You have global thinking
- Your English is fluent and you are able to engage Students as well as Hiring Managers and Leadership team. Czech is also highly preferred to better liaise with local Universities and contracts.
- You can bring new ideas how to improve the program and implement new solutions
- You are motivated to make a difference in human health
We want you to be part of the team and feel encouraged to make decisions and implement new ideas to support program and company. We would love to meet you as a whole team to see who you are, what you are passionate about, what you can bring and how we can help you.
Looking forward to our meeting!
Informace o pozici
- MSD IT
- Svornosti 3321/2, Praha – Smíchov
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Proficient), Czech (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Education allowance, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours, A longer unpaid leave, Foreign business trips, Self-organization of the job, International conferences
- Listed in: Administration, Human resources, Media, advertising, and PR, Recruiter, Project Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Svornosti 3321/2, 150 00 Praha – Smichov, Česká republika