MSD is an innovative, global healthcare leader committed to improving health and well-being in 140 countries around the world. Our product categories include Oncology, Heart and Respiratory health, Diabetes, Infectious diseases and Women's health. We continue to focus our research on conditions that affect millions of people around the world - diseases like Alzheimer's, Diabetes and Cancer - while further expanding our strengths in areas such as Vaccines and Biologics. We aspire to be the best healthcare company in the world and are dedicated to providing leading innovations and solutions for tomorrow.
We are seeking energetic, forward thinking professionals to join our Information Technology group in Prague. You will have the opportunity to work on global teams to identify the biggest opportunities as well as tackle the biggest challenges at the intersection of healthcare, information and technology. We offer project-based rotations to help with your professional development, incredible opportunities to learn from others and a flat, collaborative environment.
This position will be part of our Research Division Global Development (GD) IT Competency in Prague, which supports the areas of Clinical Research, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance and Real-world Evidence.
Specifically, this role will focus on supporting IT client services leaders in the engagement with region/country teams and contribute to the delivery and execution of our Research Division GD IT projects.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide business analysis to understand and support regional/country needs of the business partners in Clinical Research, Regulatory Affairs and Pharmacovigilance
- Support the Global Development IT International teams with implementation of global IT solutions to our Research Division business partners community in the regions/countries.
- Collaborate with GD IT team members and IT Platform teams, as well as our Hubs in Branchburg, Singapore and Prague to deliver IT solutions
- Participate in innovative experiments and identify potential areas for business process improvement to increase our research division business partners productivity
- Travel will be required (~10%)
All activities must be conducted in compliance with company policies and standards, as well as regional and country specific regulations.
Education and Skills Required
- Degree or advanced degree in Science or Computer related field
Minimum Experience Required
- 2 years of significant business analysis experience with large scale validated scientific computer systems
- Proven knowledge of business processes within the pharmaceutical R&D space – specifically Clinical Research, Regulatory Affairs, Clinical Safety
- Good business acumen, with proven ability to understand business processes in detail – both at global and region/country levels – and translate these into requirements
- Proven leadership skills are preferred, along with excellent English communication (both oral and written)
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills along with the ability to communicate appropriately and confidently with other colleagues and navigate a complex matrix environment
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to organize and prioritize work
- Self-motivation and ability to work independently with minimum direction, a proactive approach
- Experience and/or knowledge in at least one of these areas: Clinical Research, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance (business and/or technology exposure)
Your role at MSD is integral to helping the world meet new breakthroughs that affect generations to come, and we’re counting on your skills and inventiveness to help make meaningful contributions to global medical advancement. At MSD, we’re inventing for life.
Informace o pozici
- MSD IT
- Svornosti 3321/2, Praha – Smíchov
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Education allowance, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours, A longer unpaid leave, Foreign business trips, Self-organization of the job, International conferences
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, Pharmaceutical, Chemical industry, IT Analyst
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employer type: Employer
Svornosti 3321/2, 150 00 Praha – Smichov, Česká republika