MSD is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us using technology.
We are looking for passionate and experienced professionals with testing and testing automation backgrounds willing to work in an agile way to deliver value to the business in the fastest and safest way possible.
Looking at the best practices on the market, with our testing center of excellence, of which you will be part of, we are looking to bringing the best people, processes and tools to build better products and measure our value.
What is the job about?
The Test Architect will be responsible for designing and architecting the automation frameworks used for testing our systems and business processes. This role collaborates with project management, scrum masters, developers and testers to understand the goals of the project and the testing needs.
- Build test strategies at the platform level
- Collect inputs from product teams for future capabilities (tools, technologies) and work with tooling team to get them onto roadmap
- Possess broad awareness of testing approaches, best practices and techniques in order to help design and deliver the overall testing methodologies
- Maintain a strong understanding of industry trends and best practices (including emerging trends on cloud, mobile, big data and IoT testing)
- Have the ability to monitor the effectiveness of the testing function and bring about improvements through insights gained via analysis at all stages of the SDLC
- Consult with agile testing and test automation
- Provide technical know-how, documentation and training to test for new team members
- Support Test Lead in achieving the strategic goals for the team by providing technical support to the lead and the team
What we need is a person who
- Hands-on current experience authoring, building and adopting large scale, cross-functional automation frameworks with well-balanced coverage across UI, back-end integration and database levels
- Deep understanding of different test automation approaches (Keyword-driven, Data-driven, BDD, hybrid)
- Ability to develop custom test automation methodologies and adapt them to the product needs
- Integrate test automation into CI/CD process and instrument full SDLC automation, specifically cloud testing execution, reporting tools such as ALM and Jira
- Improve process and quality via test and process automation
- Deep practical experience with cutting edge tools for Web, Mobile, Desktop, DB and Web-service testing (Selenium, Appium, SoapUI, etc.)
- Competitive remuneration
- Opportunity to implement something new for us – Test Automation
- Position in a leading global healthcare company
- Challenging career
- Professional growth based on performance
- Innovative and flexible working environment
- Wide range of benefits
Your role at MSD is integral to helping the world meet new breakthroughs that affect generations to come, and we’re counting on your skills and inventiveness to help make meaningful contributions to global medical advancement. At MSD, we’re inventing for life.
We want to know about you. Apply now!
Know anybody who might be interested? Refer this job!
Informace o pozici
- MSD IT
- Svornosti 3321/2, Praha – Smíchov
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Education allowance, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours, A longer unpaid leave, Foreign business trips, Self-organization of the job, International conferences
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employer type: Employer