MSD is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. The difference between potential and achievement lies in the spark that fuels innovation and inventiveness; this is the space where MSD has codified its 125-year legacy. MSD’s success is backed by ethical integrity, forward momentum, and an inspiring mission to achieve new milestones in global healthcare.
MSD’s Information Technology division partners with colleagues across the business to help serve our patients and customers around the world. Ours is a high-energy team of dynamic, innovative individuals dedicated to advancing MSD’s contribution to global medical innovation by leveraging information and technology to efficiently advance the business by driving revenue and productivity.
We are seeking energetic, forward-thinking professionals to join our Information Technology group in Prague. As part of that team, you will contribute to our IT Global Innovation Center focused on developing and applying advanced knowledge and content management capabilities in information technologies and help provide innovative solutions to address complex business needs. You will have the opportunity to work on global teams to identify and tackle the biggest opportunities and challenges at the intersection of healthcare, information and technology. We offer project-based rotations to help with your professional development, and a flat, collaborative environment. Overall, our Global Innovation Center in Prague offers technology professionals incredible opportunities to learn from others across the globe, to challenge them, and to enjoy a reward that technology careers don’t often bring: the satisfaction of helping to save lives.
Primary job responsibilities include:
- Contrinbute to the structure, governance, and best practices within a Content management Center of Excellence (COE)
- Provide combination of business analysis and technology skills as a technical analyst within Enterprise Content Management capabilities across all phases including Capture, Manage, Store, Deliver and Preserve
- Demonstrate the ability to listen to customer content management needs and translate their requirements into IT solutions.
- Design and Implement Content Management solutions leveraging MSD's enterprise content platforms.
- Follow MSD's Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and change managment processes through implementation including preparation of all mandatory documentation.
- Define and Implement enterprise and project specific information management policies, taxonomies, workflow and lifecycle management.
- Assist in designing, planning, engineering and operating MSD's Enterprise Content Management and Imaging Platforms.
- Help define best practices and guidelines for content management usage at MSD acting as a subject matter expert for interactions with customers and other IT functions. Identify capability gaps in MSD's Content Management capabilties and design solutions to address those gaps.
- Contribute to Content Management roadmaps and future state capabilities.
- Support solution governance across Content Management infrastructure.
- Ability to work with global virtual teams of IT professional and deal with mulitple cross-functional teams
We are seeking professionals with the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Undergraduate degree in Business Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline
- 1-3 years working with technologies that leverage knowledge and content management solutions and capabilities across various lifecycle phases (Capture, Manage, Store, Deliver and Preserve).
- High level understanding of content technologies and how they interact with each other via diverse capabilites while aligning them to end to end solutions.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technology solutions that address needs and show benefits to company as a whole.
- Deliver solution components from initiation through implementation including costing and coordination of global technology teams
- Ability to invision and think out of the box to provide innovative solutions within the framework of enterprise platforms
- Desired Experience and Skills:
- Experience with Enterprise Content Management within Regulated Industry
- General understanding of validation process for computerized systems (e.g. GAMP) and project management techniques and standards (e.g. Agile or Waterfall)
- Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate technical and non-technical information
- Verbally and in writing demonstrated ability to work with a diverse group of professionals globally
- Demonstrated ability to balance multiple competing projects and needs.
- Exposure to System Life Cycle and Change Control methodologies
- Desired Technology Exposure:
- Exposure to content management platforms and sub components or capbilities such as OpenText Documentum, OpenText Content Suite, Veeva Vault, Sharepoint, SharePoint On-line or other solutions where the content management terminology and concepts are understood
- Conceptual understanding of Application Programming Interfaces (API) and types (e.g. REST or Webservices)
- Exposure to Enterprise Document Imaging solutions such as Kofax or Captiva
- Relational database concepts used in technologies such as Oracle or SQL Server
- Web Technologies such as Tomcat
- Proficiency in Micorsoft Office applications such as Office Pro, Office 365
Your role at MSD is integral to helping the world meet new breakthroughs that affect generations to come, and we’re counting on your skills and inventiveness to help make meaningful contributions to global medical advancement. At MSD, we’re inventing for life.
Informace o pozici
- MSD IT
- Svornosti 3321/2, Praha – Smíchov
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Discount on company products / services, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Company catering, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick day, Occasional work from home, Corporate Events, A longer unpaid leave, Foreign business trips, International conferences, Dedicated time for innovations, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Zaměstnavatel
Job is suitable for the physically challenged, attendance required – handicapped-accessible building. Suitable for: Deaf, Blind, Disabled, Wheelchair bound.
+420 725 810 640