Our story? We started in 1990 as a company of two in Brno, Czech Republic and count now over 1500 “Moravians” across the Americas, Europe and Asia.
We adapt products and content for global leaders and rising stars into over 170 languages using processes and technologies that are fit for the digital age. Thanks to our robust know-how, solid processes, skills and knowledge of our people we can do all of this quickly, efficiently and in high quality.
Data Privacy Manager (legal and cybersecurity)
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
Status: Full-time position
As our new Privacy Manager, you will make sure that sensitive and personal data of our employees, customers and partners are processed and maintained in the best way possible and in compliance with requirements of GDPR.
If you have legal background, keen interest in cybersecurity, relevant software tools and experience and if you like to do things the right and logical way, this might be a great job for you.
WHAT YOU WOULD DO:
Analyze and examine – with regards to GDPR and other relevant legal regulations – all our processes and internal documentation like directives and guidelines related to processing of private, personal or other sensitive data with goal to assure full compliance.
Introduce improvements and changes when necessary and drive their implementation together with relevant colleagues in the company.
Act as an internal consultant providing guidance and advice to your colleagues dealing with sensitive and private data.
To assure these goals, you will work very closely with our legal, information security, IT, SW development, HR and other related departments, teams and individuals inside the company.
Provide education and explanation of concepts of in the fields of privacy‑by‑design and privacy‑by‑default and other relevant requirements derived from GDPR and other legal regulations.
Take ownership of our Data Processing Register
Cooperate with colleagues in Brno as well as with our branches around the world on a remote basis.
Business travels would be only exceptional.
WHAT WE HAVE READY FOR YOU:
An exciting company—we work with some of the most innovative brands in the world, and our employees are true professionals with unique skills
A great team of people who are fair, open-minded, and friendly—and always ready to support you as much as possible – including your future manager
Chance to put your ideas into practice and engage with hundreds of employees globally. Our company has an environment where you can approach people as well as our management directly and see the real impact of your work – your tasks will be demanding but we will make sure your voice and opinions are heard. We will need you and your activities to have a real impact
International, English-speaking environment and pleasant offices in the center of Brno
Interesting challenges, trainings, and other internal opportunities to support your growth
Fair compensation, bonuses, and a comprehensive benefits package (really flexible working hours, 5 weeks of vacation, 2 sick days, occasional work from home, meal vouchers, cafeteria plan)
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Several years of relevant work experience in the fields relevant to law, data protection and / or cybersecurity
- Legal background – preferably a master’s degree in the field of law or several years of comparable working experience and solid legal knowledge and ability to interpret legal regulations and complicated legal and expert text, judicature, etc.
- Very good overview in the field of GDPR and data privacy
- Deep interest in the field of cybersecurity and electronical data protection with knowledge of relevant software tools and principles
- Previous experience with providing internal communication, setting-up processes and maintaining professional relationships is strongly desired
- Experience with work in corporate and international environment is a strong advantage
- Desire to learn and constantly develop yourself professionally
- Ability to establish long-lasting professional relationships with your colleagues and internal stakeholders
If you are interested, please send us your CV in English and a short cover letter. using the application form below.
Informace o pozici
- Moravia IT s.r.o.
- Moravské náměstí 249/8, Brno – Brno-město
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick day, Occasional work from home, Corporate Events, Individual schedules of working hours, Self-organization of the job
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, Legal services, State and public administration, IT Consultant, Lawyer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
+420 545 552 774