Our story? We started in 1990 as a company of two in Brno, Czech Republic and count now over 1500 “Moravians” across the Americas, Europe and Asia.
And what we do? We adapt products and solutions of global Fortune 100 companies and Silicon Valley giants so You can use them effortlessly in over 170 languages on any device in the world.
Moravia -- Flexible Thinking. Reliable Delivery.
Localization Production Team Manager - senior
PRODUCTION TEAM MANAGER - SENIOR
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
Reporting to: Program Manager (Martin Kohoutek)
Position ID: 2248
We are looking for a senior project management professional who will take ownership of production delivery of all project accounts for one of out important clients. Apart from organizational part of the localization production, the role will be heavily focused on team and people management. Plus, you will still have some project management duties to keep exposure to the actual work coming from the client.
You will be given a chance work very closely with program director who will keep his account management responsibilities towards clients. Later on there will be chance to back-up some of these responsibilities.
We will expect you to be able to think outside-of-the box and bring in proposals for solutions and new improvements.
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Team and a people management (responsibility for teams in Brno and China)
- Full responsibility for the entire localization project delivery of your teams, including pricing, capacity planning, escalations, etc.
- Participating in vendor management calls
- Direct localization project management of smaller projects and related project teams
- Close cooperation with the program director, including presenting solutions and improvements
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Have a senior experience (several years) in localization project management
- Previous experience from a role involving coordination of multiple (localization) teams and projects is desired and would be big plus
- Other experience from service delivery or other project-management-related fields is an advantage
- Mature coordination skills, being a people manager and an excellent communicator with great inter-personal skills
- Analytical thinking and ability to propose original solutions and improvements
WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU:
- The accounts you will manage are focused on end-to-end delivery for the client, including not only localization but also analysis, automation, manual preparation, work with multimedia, etc. You will get new experience in all these fields.
- You will work with mature client with solid processes in place – but with opportunity to introduce further innovations
- You will further deepen your project and people management skills on a large-scale
- There will be a chance to cooperate directly with the program director
- Moravia is an exciting company—we work with some of the most innovative brands in the world, and our employees are true professionals with unique skills
- Your new colleagues – people who are fair, open-minded, and friendly—and always ready to support you as much as possible
- International, English-speaking environment and pleasant offices in the center of Brno at Moravské náměstí
- Chance to put your ideas into practice and engage with hundreds of employees globally
- Interesting challenges, trainings, and other internal opportunities to support your growth
- Motivating financial compensation, bonuses, and a comprehensive benefits package (flexible working hours, 5 weeks of vacation, 2 sick days, occasional work from home, meal vouchers, cafeteria plan)
Informace o pozici
- Moravia IT s.r.o.
- Moravské náměstí 249/8, Brno – Brno-město
- Požadované vzdělání: Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
- Požadované jazyky: Angličtina (Výborná)
- Benefity: Bonusy/prémie, Příspěvek na penzijní/životní připojištění, Flexibilní začátek/konec pracovní doby, Stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, Dovolená 5 týdnů, Vzdělávací kurzy, školení, Kafetérie, Občerstvení na pracovišti, Příspěvek na sport/kulturu/volný čas, Zdravotní volno/sickday, Možnost občasné práce z domova, Firemní akce, Individuální rozvržení pracovní doby, Vlastní organizace náplně práce
- Zařazeno: IS/IT: Konzultace, analýzy a projektové řízení, Služby, Vrcholový management, Project Manager
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel
+420 545 552 774