Be part of a multicultural team at a future oriented, sustainable packaging and paper company. OUR EMPLOYEES… know us as a company that seeks to put the care of our people, our communities and the planet at the heart of our decision making. Technology makes us efficient, our people make us smart.
We offer exciting careers in a workplace where digital and human ingenuity work together. We create innovative solutions with integrity, a passion for performance, and care for our people and our world.
Internal Auditor - Group Internal Audit – Stětí (f/m/x)
As an Internal Auditor part of Group Internal Audit at MONDI you will work in a young, ambitious and dynamic team and report to the Head of Internal Audit, Mills. Your focus will be on conducting audit engagements, which are part of the Group Internal Audit plan. As part of this, you will be involved in audits in our locations around the world, including Head Offices, as you will be part of an international team. In addition, you will support the MONDI Steti Management Team in identifying and assessing risk areas.
You will be based in Steti and travelling up to 50% of the time. We offer flexible working hours and remote work opportunities.
You will be responsible for developing, planning and performing audit programs on a wide range of audit subjects. You will recommend practical improvements, to increase efficiency and effectiveness of processes and controls and mitigate risks.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Prepare audit work programs and plans, based on a risk based approach;
- Conduct interviews, test and evaluate business documents as part of audit execution;
- Evaluate and assess risks of examined internal controls in the areas audited;
- Prepare formal written reports and presentations in the English language;
- Present the audit conclusions and recommendations to senior management;
- Prepare consolidated summary reports for Mondi Group reporting;
- Review and support others to ensure that audits are completed to required quality levels;
- Build and maintain relationships with stakeholders, including Operating Companies, Business Management, and within Internal Audit;
- Develop methodologies and tools for Group Internal Audit to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
Education & Personal Skills:
- University level. Audit experience is an advantage;
- 5 years of operational experience in an international company;
- Fluent in English is essential (both verbal and written);
- Strong communication skills, able to communicate at all levels of the business.
- Strong analytical skills with ease in performing data analytics and scrutinizing large amounts of data (quantitative and qualitative).
- Risk Assessment
- Professional Scepticism
- Business Understanding
- Analysis and Insight
- Organization, Planning and Execution
- Widen experience and professional know how
- Cooperating with other IA professionals on an international level
- Working with advanced analytical systems
- Dynamic and encouraging job environment (Mondi is a leading international packaging and paper group with operations in more than 35 countries with around 26,000 employees)
- This position could be a point of departure for an international career
Informace o pozici
- Mondi Štětí a.s.
- Litoměřická 272, Štětí
- Required education: College
- Required languages: English (Proficient), Czech (Proficient)
- Benefits: Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Transport allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Company catering, Cafeteria, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, 13th monthly salary
- Listed in: Banking industry and financial services, Economics and Business Finance, Auditor
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer