mgm technology partners is looking for a Quality Engineer to reliably break and then help fix their code as a part of its growing international team in Prague!
mgm has been developing web applications for more than 25 years: eCommerce, Insurance and eGovernment.
More than 700 colleagues at our 15 locations represent our vision: Innovation Implemented.
As a new member of our QA team you will join mgm’s international team of testers while working alongside local developers. You feel passionate about software testing, and you believe that great customer experience starts with quality products. You enjoy working through complex technical problems with highly skilled and engaged colleagues. You constantly ask “why” and work to help solve issues after you’ve found them.
- Quality assurance and documentation of web applications – mainly in Java-based technologies.
- Preparation and maintenance of software test specifications.
- Software testing, issue reporting and tracking.
- Collaboration with business analysts and the team of developers.
We offer you
- Chance to work on international projects with colleagues from all over the world.
- Interesting tasks and projects.
- Continuous learning at the job, e.g. by our internal training.
- Flexible working hours, with home office option.
- Relaxed office environment with endless coffee, chocolate and fruit supplies.
What you should bring
- Software testing experience.
- SQL and Excel basics.
- English speaking and writing skills (B2 and above).
- Analytical and logical thinking, detail oriented personality.
- Communication skills and enthusiastic attitude towards IT technologies.
Bonus points if...
- You´ve worked with Jira and TestRail or similar tools.
- You´ve used Katalon Studio and Kibana.
- You know your way around Rancher based environments.
Informace o pozici
- mgm technology partners
- Letenské náměstí 157/4, Praha – Bubeneč
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Above-standard medical care, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Tester
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.