WE ARE MBPLEE
The newest member of the Mercedes-Benz family is ready to support its global logistics network in the AfterSales section.
We offer you a creative scope to help shape the processes of the global supply chain network of the future. It is an important success factor for Mercedes-Benz to ensure the availability of our original spare parts. Reliable, fast, and perfectly connected logistics play a central role.
Planning Specialist for Retail Locations
WHAT WILL BE YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Mercedes-Benz retail locations are the last step of our supply chain network. In general, you will be responsible for the planning and realization of storage facilities in Mercedes-Benz stores and workshops as well as authorized service partner sites. The scope includes Mercedes-Benz cars, vans, trucks, brands Evobus and Fuso.
- Determination of storage space requirements based on forecasted sales and planned assortments
- Selection of the most appropriate innovations available
- Preparation of construction specification sheets
- Calculation of rough cost
- Planning of storage equipment
- Creation of CAD plans considering storage processes
- Coordination of construction relevant equipment matters with project planner, specialist engineers and architects
- Assessment of equipment and layout drawings
- Tendering and realization of storage and logistics equipment
- Preparation of detailed documents for solicitations and tendering process for storage equipment
- Economical and technical assessment of received tenders
- Technical installation supervision and final inspection of storage equipment
- Coordination of storage location planning with user
The position is based in Prague with frequent business trips to the retail locations (Europe, mainly Germany).
WHAT WE APPRECIATE
- Knowledge of industrial engineering, business management, mechanical engineering or a comparable course of study with focus on logistics
- Experience with project management
- Knowledge of wholesale warehouse or retail storage facility planning
- English and German – both oral and written skills needed
- Knowledge of CAD layout design is beneficial (e.g. Faplis, MicroStation, TriCAD)
- Very good MS Office skills
- Structural and analytical working
- Willingness to travel
Eligibility to work in the Czech Republic is required (visa process is not supported).
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU HAPPY
- Start-up with a strong background of a multinational company
- Open company culture
- International environment with 15 different nationalities
- Extra time off, language courses, Multisport Card, company events and more
Go for a ride and apply now!
Send us your CV in English and we will get back to you about the next step.
Informace o pozici
- Mercedes-Benz Parts Logistics Eastern Europe s.r.o.
- Bucharova 2657/12, Praha – Stodůlky
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Advanced), German (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Education allowance, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Individual schedules of working hours, Foreign business trips, Dedicated time for innovations, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: Transport, logistics and supply, IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, Automotive industry
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
+420 731 631 310