At Memsource we help our customers go global. We provide a leading translation management system (Memsource) and software localization platform (Phrase), supporting 500+ languages, 50+ file types and covering the full range of enterprise localization use cases. With a global team working from our offices or from home across Europe, US, UK and Japan, we serve thousands of global customers, including leading brands such as Uber, Bosch, Lufthansa, Supercell, Vistaprint and Zendesk.
Sales Operations Specialist
The Memsource Group is searching for a Sales Operations Specialist, to help support our sales team as we manage incredible growth and expansion. You will be responsible for assisting sales leadership in driving operational excellence for the Group. The position is an important part of the sales organisation enabling revenue growth and increasing sales productivity by helping implement effective methodologies, efficient processes and providing valuable insights.
Working with Group CFO and Group VP Global Sales you'll be responsible for
- Working closely with sales management to inspect sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement. Developing, and implementing those process improvements within the Sales organization, as well as hand-off processes from SDR to Account Executives to Implementation/Onboarding. Facilitating an organisation of continuous process improvement.
- Implementing enabling technologies, to field sales teams. Monitoring the assigned sales organisation’s compliance with the required standards for maintaining CRM data. Supporting the sales team using SFDC with process improvement, measurement, tracking and analytics relevant to their functional areas
- Working closely with sales management to optimize the effectiveness of the firm’s technology investments.
- Maintaining sales process adherence with Sales Representatives
- Developing and maintaining daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and Key Performance Indicators. Monitoring the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and other intelligence essential to the sales organisation;
- Tracking and analysing key metrics including pipeline growth, win/loss rates, sales funnel, operational metrics and quota attainment to deliver regular insights to the business and techniques to improve.
- Partnering with the Group Management to create and maintain sales forecasting models and achieve exceptional revenue predictability
- Preparing monthly content for executive presentations and board reporting and assisting with reliable reporting automation
- Creating and maintaining Sales Department policies, procedures, training manuals, and sales-related resource material
- Partnering with Marketing department to refine lead qualification process, analyze and report on campaign performance with reporting and dashboards
- Coordinating training delivery to sales, sales management, and sales support personnel and assisting with on-boarding and training new sales talent
What you need
- 3-5 years of experience in sales operations as a subject matter expert with proficiency creating reports, optimizing processes, training new hires, and managing dashboards
- Bachelor's degree required; technical or business-related field preferred.
- Ability to understand high-level sales strategies, translate them into system and process requirements, and ensure local execution and business impact.
- Proficiency with Salesforce and Google Workspace
- The ability to understand the strategic direction and goals of the Sales Department and support appropriate processes to facilitate achievement of business objectives
- A result and success oriented mentality, conveying a sense of urgency and driving issues to closure
- Strong attention to detail, and superior organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize to manage multiple projects on tight timelines
- Prior experience from a software-as-a-service (SaaS) organization preferred
What you’ll get
- Work experience in a successful and growing group of two global SaaS companies
- Be part of an international team of 170+ in Europe, Japan & the Americas
- Expert colleagues in their field and determined to build the best localization platform on the market
- An agile work environment, where it is encouraged to take smart risks
- The chance to take responsibility in your role and proactively shape how things are done
- Take part in a culture full of trust, support and loyalty, where respectful and open feedback is valued
- A positive, open-minded and innovative atmosphere
- Support in your professional development and personal career goals
What's on top
- Modern technical setup for employees
- Professional and extensive onboarding
- Further education through online language classes, conferences, and more
- HQ in Prague’s historical center
- Daily snacks and weekly breakfasts in our main office
- Modern, spacious office including darts, table football a gaming VR set, chill-out area, a shower, and bicycle stands
- Flexible working hours, home office options, 5 weeks of vacation, and up to 3 fully paid sick days
- Bi-annual team building weekends, including camping and a winter hiking trip to Sněžka mountain
We look forward to meeting you!
Informace o pozici
- Memsource a.s.
- Spálená 108/51, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Flexible start/end of working hours, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Corporate events, Work mostly from home, Individual schedules of working hours
- Listed in: Administration, Sales, Sales Assistant
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Job is also suitable for the physically challenged, attendance to company site not required. Also suitable for: Disabled, Wheelchair bound, Other.