The Memsource Group, headquartered in Prague, provides the world’s most comprehensive and reliable solution for taking digital products global. We offer leading products for translation management (Memsource) and software localization (Phrase) and are proud to have some of the largest global businesses using our platforms daily.
Memsource (memsource.com) is our cloud-based, machine translation enabled translation management system. With the use of AI-power, Memsource helps global corporations and the language services industry in the Americas, Europe, and Asia automate the localization for large volumes of multilingual content.
Phrase (phrase.com) is our software localization platform—the top choice for software developers, product teams, and designers who create multilingual digital products for global markets. Phrase is the most reliable choice for localizing a website or mobile application and helps teams of all sizes scale their translation processes through smart automation.
QA Tester / Test Analyst
We're looking for a mid-experienced proactive and systematic QA Tester/Test Analyst who feels comfortable in test analysis and shift-left quality assurance. You’ll become an integral part of our growing development team in Prague and ensure the highest quality for Memsource products.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Quality Assurance and testing of Memsource cloud-based, desktop, and mobile applications
- Creating detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured testing plans and test cases
- Identifying, reporting, and retesting bugs
- Working independently in a small cross-department team consisting of 1 product manager, 4-6 developers, and 1-2 QA testers
- Taking an active part in our agile ceremonies
What you need
- 2+ years experience in manual functional and integration software testing and test analysis
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, attention to detail
- Knowledge of SQL, API testing in Postman or SoapUI
- Curiosity and passion for learning new things
- Willingness to share knowledge with your colleagues
- Excellent English skills, Czech is a plus
What you’ll get
- Work experience in a successful and growing group of two global SaaS companies
- Be part of an international team of 170+ in Europe, Japan, and the Americas
- Expert colleagues in their field who are determined to build the best localization platform on the market
- An agile work environment, where it is encouraged to take smart risks
- The chance to take responsibility in your role and proactively shape how things are done
- Take part in a culture full of trust, support and loyalty, where respectful and open feedback is valued
- A positive, open-minded, and innovative atmosphere
- Support in your professional development and personal career goals
What's on top
- Modern technical setup and latest software
- Professional and extensive onboarding
- Personal budget for conferences and further education
- Online language classes of your choice
- Special rates at Urban Sports Club
- Modern, spacious office in the city center
- Flexible working hours and home office options
- Healthy snacks, coffee and drinks in the office
- Regular team building events
We look forward to meeting you!
Informace o pozici
- Memsource a.s.
- Spálená 108/51, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Flexible start/end of working hours, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Corporate events, Work mostly from home, Individual schedules of working hours
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: Application and system development, Quality and quality control, Tester
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Job is also suitable for the physically challenged, attendance to company site not required. Also suitable for: Disabled, Wheelchair bound, Other.