The Memsource Group, headquartered in Prague, provides the world’s most comprehensive and reliable solution for taking digital products global. We offer leading products for translation management (Memsource) and software localization (Phrase) and are proud to have some of the largest global businesses using our platforms daily.
Memsource (memsource.com) is our cloud-based, machine translation enabled translation management system. With the use of AI-power, Memsource helps global corporations and the language services industry in the Americas, Europe, and Asia automate the localization for large volumes of multilingual content.
Phrase (phrase.com) is our software localization platform—the top choice for software developers, product teams, and designers who create multilingual digital products for global markets. Phrase is the most reliable choice for localizing a website or mobile application and helps teams of all sizes scale their translation processes through smart automation.
We are looking for an experienced Advertising Manager to join our team! You’ll drive our growth by strategically targeting specific prospects and existing customers.
What you will be responsible for
- Supporting the cross-functional development of go-to-market strategies for our strategic accounts
- Developing and executing personalized account based marketing campaigns for prospects and existing customers
- Partnering closely with the sales teams to ensure strong marketing and sales alignment throughout the pipeline
- Conceptualizing and controlling upsell campaigns and promoting new features
- Cooperating closely and critically challenging copywriters as well as designers to make sure that our ads are always appealing, well performing and meeting our quality standards
- Managing our external advertising agency to continuously optimize existing campaigns as well as facilitating the process of bringing new campaigns live
What you need
- 2+ years of multi-channel B2B marketing or performance marketing experience
- Very good skills in Google Ads, Google Analytics, and LinkedIn Campaign Manager
- Experience with other advertising platforms, such as AdRoll, Twitter Ads, or Facebook Ads are a plus
- Excellent project and stakeholder management skills
- Experience working with Google Tag Manager
- Ability to setup tracking pixels
- Good feel for converting copy and designs/layouts
- Analytical way of thinking
- Proactive way of working, constantly looking for optimizing potential
What you’ll get
- Work experience in a successful and growing group of two global SaaS companies
- Be part of an international team of 170+ in Europe, Japan, and the Americas
- Expert colleagues in their field who are determined to build the best localization platform on the market
- An agile work environment, where it is encouraged to take smart risks
- The chance to take responsibility in your role and proactively shape how things are done
- Take part in a culture full of trust, support and loyalty, where respectful and open feedback is valued
- A positive, open-minded, and innovative atmosphere
- Support in your professional development and personal career goals
What’s on top
- Modern technical setup and latest software
- Professional and extensive onboarding
- Personal budget for conferences and further education
- Online language classes of your choice
- Special rates at Urban Sports Club
- Modern, spacious office in the city center
- Flexible working hours and home office options
- Healthy snacks, coffee and drinks in the office
- Regularly team building events
We look forward to meeting you!
Informace o pozici
- Memsource a.s.
- Spálená 108/51, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Flexible start/end of working hours, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Corporate events, Work mostly from home, Individual schedules of working hours
- Listed in: Culture, art, and creative work, Marketing, Media, advertising, and PR, Brand manager, Media, advertising, and public relations consultant
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Job is also suitable for the physically challenged, attendance to company site required. Also suitable for: Other.