The Memsource Group, headquartered in Prague, provides the world’s most comprehensive and reliable solution for taking digital products global. We offer leading products for translation management (Memsource) and software localization (Phrase) and are proud to have some of the largest global businesses using our platforms daily.
Memsource (memsource.com) is our cloud-based, machine translation enabled translation management system. With the use of AI-power, Memsource helps global corporations and the language services industry in the Americas, Europe, and Asia automate the localization for large volumes of multilingual content.
Phrase (phrase.com) is our software localization platform—the top choice for software developers, product teams, and designers who create multilingual digital products for global markets. Phrase is the most reliable choice for localizing a website or mobile application and helps teams of all sizes scale their translation processes through smart automation.
Digital Product Designer
As Digital Product Designer, you will be part of a universal design team within our group. You will be working hand in hand with one Product Manager actively shaping a certain part of Memsource. At the same time you will be involved in design projects on group level.
You will be closely cooperating with your design peers and our team of engineers to collectively develop the product into the right direction. You will be the voice of the user and the expert when it comes to user experience. To assist with this, we will offer you the necessary creative freedom and the tools to do your research. You will be implementing innovative ideas and take our product to the next level with us.
What you will be responsible for
- Understanding our customer's needs by conducting research, analyzing user feedback and doing market research
- Creating concepts and turning them into both functional and appealing features that make the workflows of our customers easier and more productive
- Developing scribbles, user journey maps, wireframes, mockups and other assets, to design simple user flows and improve the usability of our product
- Exploring and evaluating UX best practices and incorporating them into our product
- Conducting and participating in creative workshops with other Product Team members
- Constantly extending your knowledge to empower our users when they create products for a global audience, enter new markets or design for foreign cultures
- Contributing reusable design components to a new design system
What you need
- Solid experience as a Digital Product Designer or UX Designer
- Ability to understand complex processes and to break them down to the essentials
- An international mindset and the ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills and the capability to clearly communicate the rationale behind your designs
- Demonstrated effectiveness designing iteratively for agile software development
- Ability to self-organize, working cross-functionally, and manage multiple projects
- Experience working collaboratively in Figma or other modern design tools (XD, Sketch, InVision)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (German is a plus)
What you'll get
- Work experience in a successful and growing group of two global SaaS companies
- Be part of an international team of 170+ in Europe, Japan & the Americas
- Expert colleagues in their field determined to build the best localization platform on the market
- An agile work environment, where it is encouraged to take smart risks
- The chance to take responsibility in your role and proactively shape how things are done
- Take part in a culture full of trust, support and loyalty, where respectful and open feedback is valued
- A positive, open-minded and innovative atmosphere
What's on top
- Modern technical setup for employees
- Professional and extensive onboarding
- Further education through online language classes, conferences, and more
- HQ in Prague’s historical center
- Daily snacks and weekly breakfasts in our main office
- Modern, spacious office including darts, table football a gaming VR set, chill-out area, a shower and bicycle stands
- Flexible working hours, home office options, 5 weeks of vacation and up to 3 fully paid sick days
- Bi-annual team building weekends, including camping and a winter hiking trip to Sněžka mountain
We look forward to meeting you!
Informace o pozici
- Memsource a.s.
- Spálená 108/51, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Flexible start/end of working hours, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Sick days, Corporate events, Work mostly from home, Individual schedules of working hours
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: Application and system development, Media, advertising, and PR, UX designer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer