The Memsource Group, headquartered in Prague, provides the world’s most comprehensive and reliable solution for taking digital products global. We offer leading products for translation management (Memsource) and software localization (Phrase) and are proud to have some of the largest global businesses using our platforms daily.
Memsource (memsource.com) is our cloud-based, machine translation enabled translation management system. With the use of AI-power, Memsource helps global corporations and the language services industry in the Americas, Europe, and Asia automate the localization for large volumes of multilingual content.
Phrase (phrase.com) is our software localization platform—the top choice for software developers, product teams, and designers who create multilingual digital products for global markets. Phrase is the most reliable choice for localizing a website or mobile application and helps teams of all sizes scale their translation processes through smart automation.
We are looking for a passionate QA engineer to become an integral part of our growing development team in Prague to ensure the highest quality of Memsource products.
- Responsible for quality assurance and testing of Memsource cloud-based, desktop, and mobile applications
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured testing plans and test cases
- Identify, report, and retest bugs
- Work closely with product managers, developers, UX designers, and technical support
- 1+ years experience in manual functional and integration software testing and test analysis
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, attention to detail
- Knowledge of SQL, API testing
- Excellent English skills, Czech is a plus
- Willingness to learn and share knowledge with your colleagues
Skills we welcome
- Experience with mobile app testing, automated testing, performance testing
- Experience with version control systems, CI/CD tools, Katalon Studio, Kibana
Why should you work at Memsource?
- No corporate bureaucracy - we are self-managed and driven
- We know you have a life outside of the office - enjoy flexible working hours and home office
- 5 weeks of vacation and 3 sick days
- Get out of the city during bi-annual team building weekends, including camping and a winter hiking trip to Sněžka mountain
- Coffee, tea, bicycle stands, and a shower at the office
- Work in a newly renovated office in Prague’s historic center (near the Národní třída metro station) with wrap-around terraces and a chill-out area
- We hold the TGIF (Thank God It´s Friday) meetings weekly where everyone is updated on the latest company news
- Free language courses of your choice
How to apply
Please send us your Cover Letter together with your CV
Informace o pozici
- Memsource a.s.
- Spálená 108/51, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Flexible start/end of working hours, Work mostly from home, Educational courses, training, Holidays 5 weeks, Sick days
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Quality and quality control, IT Analyst, Tester
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.
Job is also suitable for the physically challenged, attendance required – handicapped-accessible building. Also suitable for: Disabled.