Founded in 2010, Memsource is the world’s leading cloud-based translation management system. Headquartered in Prague, we serve customers in the Americas, Europe, and Asia. Memsource helps global customers translate more efficiently and some of the world’s largest global businesses are our customers. Over 2 billion words are processed monthly through the Memsource Cloud translation platform. Our team of 70+ is based in Prague, Czech Republic; Boston, US; and Tokyo, Japan.
Join our team of 4 experienced Java developers and help us improve the critical component of the Memsource platform which takes care of:
- Integration with external file storages and CMS systems
- Management and automation of the translation workflow
- API endpoints that are used internally by other components
- Synchronous and asynchronous interaction with other services
You will enjoy
- Having your code in the production in less than a month
- Automated testing, deployments, static code analysis and code reviews in GitLab
- Exploring new technologies like Java 11 or Vue
- Automatically generated API documentation
- Very interesting discussions with the infrastructure, AI and other teams
- Creating solutions that scale - our databases contain terabytes of data and we serve tens of thousands of requests per minute
- Bi-annual hackathons
You should have
- At least 3 years of experience in Java
- Solid understanding of the HTTP protocol
- Good knowledge of REST architecture
- Experience with any MVC web framework
- Good knowledge of Git
- Willingness to learn and use third-party APIs
Skills we welcome
- Spring Boot
- .NET Framework, C#
- LESS, jQuery, Vue.js, TypeScript
- MongoDB, Elasticsearch
- IntelliJ IDEA
Why Should You Work at Memsource?
- You’re interested in working at a successful and rapidly growing technology company with a global presence.
- You prefer to work independently in a small international team, with no corporate bureaucracy.
- We know you have a life outside of the office - enjoy flexible hours and a home office option (up to 2 days a week).
- You deserve 5 weeks of vacation and 3 sick days.
- We value your work and offer competitive salaries.
- You are interested in attending professional development and learning opportunities such as developer conferences, workshops, meetups etc. Plus we have a developer library.
- You can improve your language skills with free on-site English and Czech lessons.
- You will work in a newly renovated office in Prague’s city center near the Národní třída metro station, with wrap-around terraces, a chill-out area, complimentary coffee, tea, and snacks, bicycle stands, and a shower.
- We hold weekly company breakfasts in the office and monthly all-hands meetings where everyone is updated on the latest company news.
- Get out of the city with our bi-annual team building weekends, including camping and a winter hiking trip to Sněžka mountain.
Informace o pozici
- Memsource a.s.
- Spálená 108/51, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Flexible start/end of working hours, Holidays 5 weeks, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Programmer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer
Job is also suitable for the physically challenged, attendance to company site required. Also suitable for: Disabled, Wheelchair bound, Other.