Founded in 2010, Memsource is the world’s leading cloud-based translation management system. Headquartered in Prague, we serve customers in the Americas, Europe, and Asia. Memsource helps global customers translate more efficiently and some of the world’s largest global businesses are our customers. Over 2 billion words are processed monthly through the Memsource Cloud translation platform. Our team of 100+ is based in Prague, Czech Republic; Boston, US; and Tokyo, Japan.
Data Marketing Specialist
Are you a recent graduate or a last-year university student interested in starting a career in marketing and/or data analysis? As a Data Marketing Specialist, you would work with our inbound marketing team on processing data coming from inbound sources. You would process leads and evaluate their value, analyze data – from Google Analytics, Pardot, Salesforce or PowerBI – and look for tweaks to optimize the processes. You would get full guidance on all activities at the beginning but we would expect a proactive approach to be developed.
- Inbound data evaluation and entry
- Lead processing and evaluation
- Creating Salesforce reports
- Chat management – lead evaluation & communication
- Close cooperation with the sales support team
- Data analysis – in Google Analytics, PowerBI, Salesforce, or Pardot – actively looking for short-term tweaks and changes to optimize processes
What will give you an edge
- Very good written and communication English skills – we’re an international team and English is our official language
- Interest in data analysis
- Interest and ability to learn technology quickly - translation industry exposure is an advantage
- User knowledge of Google Analytics and/or PowerBI
You will enjoy working in Memsource if...
- You’re interested in working at a technology company with a global presence
- You seek to work in a small but international team, with no corporate bureaucracy
- You want your role to have a real impact on the team & the company
- You enjoy flexible working hours and home office options
- You’d like to work in Prague’s city center near the Národní třída metro station
- You’d like to improve your language skills with free on-site English lessons
Informace o pozici
- Memsource a.s.
- Spálená 108/51, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Flexible start/end of working hours, Refreshments on workplace, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours
- Listed in: Administration, Marketing
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work, part-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No., other
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.
Job is also suitable for the physically challenged, attendance to company site required. Also suitable for: Disabled.