Founded in 2010, Memsource is the world’s leading cloud-based translation management system. Headquartered in Prague, we serve customers in the Americas, Europe, and Asia. Memsource helps global customers translate more efficiently and some of the world’s largest global businesses are our customers. Over 2 billion words are processed monthly through the Memsource Cloud translation platform. Our team of 90+ is based in Prague/Czech Republic, Boston/US and Tokyo/Japan.
We help global companies translate efficiently, and great product design is a top priority. We are looking for a passionate and talented UX Designer to help us craft our industry-leading localization product.
In this role, you will:
- Work through the whole design process with or without focus on a specific area
- Participate in team design activities, testing, research, brainstorming, etc.
- Iterate on ideas based on feedback from the whole team and from end-users
- Work closely with Engineers, Solution Architects, other teams, and our customers and users to make the product’s user experience better
- Produce sketches, wireframes, prototypes, animations, and design specifications
- Generate out-of-the-box ideas
For this role, you will need:
- A passion for problem-solving using top-notch solutions
- At least 3 years of experience in designing digital products and systems
- A good understanding of visual design disciplines
- Excellent designing skills with tools such as Sketch, Invision, InDesign, Photoshop, etc.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English
- The ability to effectively convey the ideas and rationales behind your proposals
- The ability to work under deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates your previous work
- To be a team player
Why should you work at Memsource?
- You’re interested in working at a successful and rapidly growing technology company with a global presence.
- You prefer to work independently in a small international team, with no corporate bureaucracy.
- We know you have a life outside of the office - enjoy flexible hours and a home office option (up to 2 days a week).
- You deserve 5 weeks of vacation and 3 sick days.
- We value your work and offer competitive salaries.
- You can improve your language skills with free on-site English and Czech lessons.
- You will work in a newly renovated office in Prague’s city center near the Národní třída metro station, with wrap-around terraces, a chill-out area, complimentary coffee, tea, and snacks, bicycle stands, and a shower.
- We hold weekly company breakfasts in the office and monthly all-hands meetings where everyone is updated on the latest company news.
- Get out of the city with our bi-annual team building weekends, including camping and a winter hiking trip to Sněžka mountain.
Tell us more about yourself and what you have achieved by providing us with a portfolio, along with any additional materials you think would help us to get to know you better.
Informace o pozici
- Memsource a.s.
- Spálená 108/51, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Flexible start/end of working hours, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, Culture, art, and creative work
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer
Job is also suitable for the physically challenged, attendance to company site required. Also suitable for: Disabled.