Founded in 2010, Memsource is the world’s leading cloud-based translation management system. Headquartered in Prague, we serve customers in the Americas, Europe, and Asia. Memsource helps global customers translate more efficiently and some of the world’s largest global businesses are our customers. Over 2 billion words are processed monthly through the Memsource Cloud translation platform. Our team of 90+ is based in Prague/Czech Republic, Boston/US and Tokyo/Japan.
Junior Mobile App Developer
Are you a university student or a graduate looking for part-time work experience at a fast-growing global IT company? Join Memsource, the leading provider of cloud-based translation technology, and help change the way companies manage translations and communicate with global audiences. You will be part of our Development team cooperating on the development of Memsource Mobile, all while working in a fun, innovative start-up environment with an experienced and supportive team. Long term cooperation might be transformed into a full-time engagement in the future.
- Guided by experienced developers, you will cooperate on the development of Memsource Mobile, a specialized translation workbench for professional translators and project managers
- Have a chance to get in touch with native code (Objective-C, Swift or Java)
- Work with libraries such as MobX and MobX State Tree, Flow, Jest and Detox, Styled Components, Code Push, Prettier, etc
- Follow development best practices, such as code review, automated testing, continuous integration, agile development
The key skills we will be evaluating include:
- Knowledge of some programming language
- Very good written and communication English skills - we're an international team and English is our official language
- Interest and ability to learn technology quickly
- Self-motivated, initiative and results-driven team player
Why should you work at Memsource?
- You’re interested in gaining experience at working at a successful and rapidly growing technology company with a global presence
- You seek to work in a small international team, with no corporate bureaucracy
- We know you have a life outside of the office - enjoy flexible hours and a home office option
- You will work in a newly renovated office in Prague’s city center near the Národní třída metro station, with wrap-around terraces, a chill-out area, complimentary coffee, tea, and snacks, bicycle stands, and a shower
- You can improve your language skills with free on-site English lessons
- We hold weekly company breakfasts in the office and monthly all-hands meetings where everyone is updated with the latest company news
- Get out of the city during bi-annual team building weekends, including camping and a winter hiking trip to Sněžka mountain
Informace o pozici
- Memsource a.s.
- Spálená 108/51, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Flexible start/end of working hours, Refreshments on workplace, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Dedicated time for innovations
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Part-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: agreement on working activities (DPČ), other
- Employer type: Employer
Practical training and short-term placement, also suitable for graduates.
Job is also suitable for the physically challenged, attendance to company site required. Also suitable for: Disabled, Wheelchair bound.