Founded in 2010, Memsource is the world’s leading cloud-based translation management system. Headquartered in Prague, we serve customers in the Americas, Europe, and Asia. Memsource helps global customers translate more efficiently and some of the world’s largest global businesses are our customers. Over 2 billion words are processed monthly through the Memsource Cloud translation platform. Our team of 90+ is based in Prague/Czech Republic, Boston/US and Tokyo/Japan.
Software Engineer - Artificial Intelligence
With a growing amount of data processed through Memsource Cloud, we are looking for ways to utilize the untapped opportunities using modern Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies. Your responsibility will be to bring innovation to the global translation tools market based on state-of-the-art technology.
- Become a key member of our Artificial Intelligence Department.
- Work in a friendly and highly-motivated team.
- Master or PhD level university degree in the field of Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence (alternatively, adequate professional experience in these fields).
- Portfolio of major university projects (Master/PhD thesis, software project) and/or commercial projects utilizing ML technologies.
- Knowledge of Python and experience with at least one ML library, such as TensorFlow.
- Experienced applications programmer.
- Knowledge of data processing tools such as Apache Spark is a plus.
- Knowledge of Natural Language Processing is a plus.
- Experience with Amazon AWS is a plus.
Why Should You Work at Memsource?
- You’re interested in working at a successful and rapidly growing technology company with a global presence.
- You prefer to work independently in a small international team, with no corporate bureaucracy.
- We know you have a life outside of the office - enjoy flexible hours and a home office option (up to 2 days a week).
- You deserve 5 weeks of vacation and 3 sick days.
- We value your work and offer competitive salaries.
- You are interested in attending professional development and learning opportunities such as conferences, workshops, meetups etc.
- You can improve your language skills with free on-site English and Czech lessons.
- You will work in a newly renovated office in Prague’s city center near the Národní třída metro station, with wrap-around terraces, a chill-out area, complimentary coffee, tea, and snacks, bicycle stands, and a shower.
- We hold weekly company breakfasts in the office and monthly all-hands meetings where everyone is updated on the latest company news.
- Get out of the city during bi-annual team building weekends, including camping and a winter hiking trip to Sněžka mountain.
Looking forward to receiving your CV!
Keywords: artificial intelligence, AI, umělá inteligence, strojové učení, programmer, programátor, developer, vývojář, software engineer, NLP, TensorFlow.
Informace o pozici
- Memsource a.s.
- Spálená 108/51, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Flexible start/end of working hours, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours, Opportunity to work up hours, Self-organization of the job, International conferences, Dedicated time for innovations, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Research and development, Programmer, Development engineer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.