Founded in 2010, Memsource is the world’s leading cloud-based translation management system. Headquartered in Prague, we serve customers in the Americas, Europe, and Asia. Our product, Memsource Cloud, helps global customers translate more efficiently and some of the world’s largest global businesses are our customers. Over 2 billion words are processed monthly through the Memsource Cloud translation platform. Our team of 80+ is based in Prague/Czech Republic, Boston/US and Tokyo/Japan.
This is an exciting role for a native English speaker who is looking to start or continue their marketing career in an industry-leading technology company.
On a daily basis, you will:
- Assist in inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (emailing, content development and optimization, etc.)
- Perform proofreading and copyediting
Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned
- Track and analyze translation and localization industry trends
The ideal candidate:
- A native English speaker with exceptional communication and writing skills. This is a must as a large part of the job will involve copyediting and proofreading content
- Understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.)
- Has experience in marketing data analytics and tools
- Solid computer skills, including Google Drive and marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM)
Well-organized and detail oriented
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and Salesforce/Pardot is a significant plus
Why should you work at Memsource?
- You’re interested in working at a successful and rapidly growing technology company with a global presence.
- You prefer to work independently in a small international team, with no corporate bureaucracy.
- We know you have a life outside of the office - enjoy flexible hours and a home office option (up to 2 days a week).
- You deserve 5 weeks of vacation and 3 sick days.
- We value your work and offer competitive salaries.
- You will work in a newly renovated office in Prague’s city center near the Národní třída metro station, with wrap-around terraces, a chill-out area, complimentary coffee, tea, and snacks, bicycle stands, and a shower.
- You can improve your language skills with free on-site Czech lessons.
- We hold weekly company breakfasts in the office and monthly all-hands meetings once where everyone is updated with the latest company news.
- You are interested in attending professional development and learning opportunities such as conferences, workshops, meetups etc.
- Get out of the city during bi-annual team building weekends, including camping and a winter hiking trip to Sněžka mountain.
Informace o pozici
- Memsource a.s.
- Spálená 108/51, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Flexible start/end of working hours, Holidays 5 weeks, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours
- Listed in: Administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, Marketing, Marketing specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer
Job is suitable for the physically challenged, attendance to company site required. Suitable for: Disabled.