Founded in 2010, Memsource is the world’s leading cloud-based translation management system. Headquartered in Prague, we serve customers in the Americas, Europe, and Asia. Memsource helps global customers translate more efficiently and some of the world’s largest global businesses are our customers. Over 2 billion words are processed monthly through the Memsource Cloud translation platform. Our team of 90+ is based in Prague/Czech Republic, Boston/US and Tokyo/Japan.
- Be responsible for creating and operating our SaaS infrastructure in AWS in a team of 5 experienced engineers
- Automate things using Ansible and Terraform
- Enjoy trying new infrastructure technologies and tools
You Should Have
- At least 3 years of experience in Linux administration
- At least 1 year of experience with Ansible or a similar automation tool
- Strong focus on Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- Expertise in automating repetitive tasks (installation, configuration, …)
- Proficiency in securing servers and data
- Experience in building highly available solutions
Skills We Welcome
- Experience with Debian based Linux (we use Ubuntu)
- Experience with AWS and Terraform
- Knowledge of any programming language like Java/Python/Ruby
- Maintenance of MongoDB, Elasticsearch
- Maintenance of MySQL, MariaDB
- Bash scripting skills
- Git or a similar versioning system
- Understanding HAProxy or a similar tool
- Experience with monitoring solutions
Why You Should Work at Memsource
- You are interested in working at a successful and rapidly growing technology company with a global presence.
- You prefer to work independently in a small international team, with no corporate bureaucracy.
- We know you have a life outside of the office - enjoy flexible hours and a home office option (up to 2 days a week).
- You deserve 5 weeks of vacation and 3 sick days.
- We value your work and offer competitive salaries.
- You are interested in attending professional development and learning opportunities such as conferences, workshops, meetups etc.
- You can improve your language skills with free on-site English and Czech lessons.
- You will work in a newly renovated office in Prague’s city center near the Národní třída metro station, with wrap-around terraces, a chill-out area, complimentary coffee, tea, and snacks, bicycle stands, and a shower.
- We hold weekly company breakfasts in the office and monthly all-hands meetings once where everyone is updated with the latest company news.
- Get out of the city during bi-annual team building weekends, including camping and a winter hiking trip to Sněžka mountain.
Informace o pozici
- Memsource a.s.
- Spálená 108/51, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Flexible start/end of working hours, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours, Self-organization of the job, International conferences, Dedicated time for innovations
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, Operating system and network administrator
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.
Job is also suitable for the physically challenged, attendance to company site required. Also suitable for: Disabled.