We are a global management consulting firm that serves a broad mix of private, public and social sector institutions. We help our clients explore and apply all available levers for value-creation and growth, including strategy, operational improvement, and organizational restructuring.
In addition to the management consultancy entity, our office at Main Point Pankrác is also home to the McKinsey Global Services Prague. Since 2005, we belong to a worldwide network of McKinsey's competence centers comprised of unique and talented colleagues. Our teams have expertise and knowledge to address the most complex problems facing the Firm. We provide first class in-house services in four main areas: Technology & Digital, IT Support, Logistics & Administration and Procurement.
OFFICE SERVICES AND FACILITY ASSISTANT (PART-TIME)
You will work daily with McKinsey Global Services Operations team ensuring smooth facility and office operations for both internal and external audiences. On daily basis, you will be performing very hands on tasks such as facilities maintenance (small repairs), moving departments on the office premises, keeping and ordering food/refreshments stocks and other basic office duties.
What you will actually do:
You will be supporting all in-office events (conferences, client meetings or internal workshops) making sure that all special requests for the events are accommodated for. You will oversee overall maintenance of the current office premises, participate on the fit outs for the new office space, you will be working closely with building management or external vendors to make sure that the office operations are running smoothly (arranging necessary facilities and furniture repairs and improvements, ordering extra cleaning services, arranging security measures).
At the same time, you will be in charge of office storage, specifically kitchen, stationery and other supplies. You will make necessary orders to keep office food/beverage supplies based on target demand, control deliveries, manage quantity, manage overview of current stocks.
You will also oversee office premises seating, working closely with Recruiting department to assign seats for new-hires and prepare them before joining. In addition, you will also assume ad hoc administrative duties per individual requests.
The position is ideal for a student or parents on parental leave.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent customer service mindset
- Fluent English both verbal and written, strong communication skills
- Ability to perform and interest in hands on tasks such as facilities maintenance (small repairs)
- Ability to think quick on feet in a fast and dynamic environment
- Advanced organization and prioritization skills
- Strong team player
- Driven, proactive and energetic spirit
Information about position
- McKinsey & Company, Inc. Prague - organizační složka
- Milevská 2095/5, Praha – Krč
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Above-standard medical care, Notebook, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home
- Listed in: Administration
- Employment form
- Employment form: Part-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: agreement on working activities (DPČ)
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.
Also suitable for parents on maternity and parental leave.