We are a global management consulting firm that serves a broad mix of private, public and social sector institutions. We help our clients explore and apply all available levers for value-creation and growth, including strategy, operational improvement, and organizational restructuring.
In addition to the management consultancy entity, our office at Main Point Pankrác is also home to the McKinsey Global Services Prague. Since 2005, we belong to a worldwide network of McKinsey's competence centers comprised of unique and talented colleagues. Our teams have expertise and knowledge to address the most complex problems facing the Firm. We provide first class in-house services in four main areas: Technology & Digital, IT Support, Logistics & Administration and Procurement.
Content Writer (IT Services)
Who You Will Work With
You will join our office in Prague as an essential part of dedicated Content Team responsible for our internal IT Services digital content and operations knowledge efforts.
In your role you will collaborate with service and product owners, and internal facing teams focused on learning, product adoption and IT support.
What You Will Do
You will write and edit content to facilitate learning, issue resolution, and engagement. The audience of your work will be internal facing IT teams as well as our internal McKinsey colleagues. You will provide clarity, with technical accuracy, for various competency levels. You will use step directives, to promote self-help and self-empowerment, while focusing on a user-centric approach to support an omnichannel experience.
You will review and write for a variety of channels and formats including knowledge articles and product descriptions as part of ongoing maintenance as well as ad hoc requests and product rollouts; review knowledge articles that aren’t performing well to improve clarity and ensure technical accuracy; email stationeries, and chatbot responses with clarity, personality, and effectiveness.
You will be an avid learner, able to quickly grasp technical complexities and follow detailed directions. An excellent listener, you will work with a variety of global teams to create digital content that helps people help themselves by gaining a technical understanding of the tools and products they use in their work. You’ll collaborate, discuss, and plan proactive digital content. You will be flexible, with the ability to grow your knowledge and skills as well as create relationships.
- Strong English skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong command of tone, mechanics, grammar & passion for language
- Understanding of user-centric and plain writing
- Able to write in explanatory and procedural styles for multiple audiences (technical and/or educational writing preferred)
- Ability to write for a personality using a conversational tone
- Proven strategic and critical thinking, creativity, and communication skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and succinctly to drive audience to complete a desired action (persuade, inform, educate, etc.)
- Strong technical competencies with ability to understand technical terms and processes
- Understanding of user experience and user research
- You see challenges and opportunities where others see problems
Informace o pozici
- McKinsey & Company, Inc. Prague - organizační složka
- Milevská 2095/5, Praha – Krč
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Above-standard medical care, Notebook, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, Media, advertising, and PR
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Milevská 2095/5, 14000 Praha 4 – Pankrác, Česká republika