We are a global management consulting firm that serves a broad mix of private, public and social sector institutions. We help our clients explore and apply all available levers for value-creation and growth, including strategy, operational improvement, and organizational restructuring.
In addition to the management consultancy entity, our office at Main Point Pankrác is also home to the Prague Service Hub. Since 2005, we belong to a worldwide network of McKinsey's competence centers comprised of unique and talented colleagues. Our teams have expertise and knowledge to address the most complex problems facing the Firm. We provide first class in-house services in four main areas: Technology & Digital, IT Support, Logistics & Administration and Procurement.
IT Support Specialist - Different kind of IT support
Do you have at least 1 year of experience as a Technical Support Professional?
Do you want to be part of an expert team, going through gold class technical training?
If having a primary ownership for providing premium IT support on a Global level is interesting for you please continue reading.
As part of our Global Helpdesk (GHD) team, a pivotal group within McKinsey’s global IT organization you will:
- Provide premium IT support to colleagues via phone, email and chat
- Supporting and troubleshooting OS and standard IT applications, LAN and WAN connectivity and HW issues related to PCs and mobile devices
- Resolving complex technical problems and provide timely and effective solutions
- Collaborate with other internal IT support and development teams on a daily basis
- Contribute to the creation, documentation and improvement of knowledge as issues/solutions arise.
- Previous experience in IT / customer support
- Good knowledge of the Windows (8 and 10) OS
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge in one or more of the following areas: Apple OS, VPN, Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes, Outlook and Mobile Devices
- Advanced written and verbal communication in English
- Distinctive customer orientation
- Strong team spirit with the ability to work in both local and virtual team setting
You will enjoy:
- Workplace in Pankrac area
- Free on-site breakfasts, beverages and snacks throughout the day
- Complimentary lunch based on your preferences
- Above standard medical care for you and your immediate family members
- Coverage for Life and Disability insurance
- Free membership to a premium gym & wellness zone
- Roof terrace with a view of the historic city center
- Social and sport events throughout the year
- Charitable initiatives and kids days
- Fun activities organized by our interest groups (barbecue, gaming and movie nights)
- .. And many others...
Informace o pozici
- McKinsey & Company, Inc. Prague - organizační složka
- Na Rybníčku 1329/5, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Notebook, Refreshments on workplace
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Zaměstnavatel
Milevská 2095/5, 14000 Praha 4 – Pankrác, Česká republika