We are offering an exceptional opportunity for experienced ACCOUNT MANAGER who will work for a world known FMCG client and will create 360° marketing campaigns world-wide. You will be working for the strong advertising brand and amongst the greatest creative minds!
Ways You’ll Make an Impact
- Think creatively, communicate, collaborate, and bring ideas to achieve the goals of your client
- Manage a broad range of global integrated marketing campaigns (Digital, print, social, video, eCommerce, CRM, mobile…) and localize them within EMEA markets
- Collaborate during pre-production meetings and shoots, casting, call backs and edit
- Junior colleagues’ mentorship, cooperate across the creative teams and real face time with executive leaders
- Report on campaign expenditures, budgets, etc.
What You’re Bringing
- Fluency in English is a must, Czech language is not required
- A proven track record of working as an Account/Project Manager in the advertising agency
- The experience with leading 360° marketing campaigns for an international brand
The Essentials & Our Perks
- An inspiring atmosphere with supportive colleagues from all around the world – USA, Greece, Turkey, Poland, and other countries
- Future career development opportunities for professional growth and networking
- Epic company parties and gatherings – we work hard, but we also don’t forget to have a good laugh and fun!
- An unwavering belief that we can build, create, and grow together!
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working
- Dog friendly offices
- Other usual company benefits and some extra benefits, too
Ready to come on board? You can join us ASAP or according to your availability.
Keywords: Account Manager, Advertising, Marketing, Campaign Management
Informace o pozici
- mBlue Czech, s.r.o.
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, More than 5 weeks of vacation, Dog-friendly office
- Listed in: Marketing, Media, advertising, and PR, Account Manager, Project Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency