We're an end-to-end provider of premium products and services for global sport and media operators.
We push boundaries every day to offer the most reliable, scalable, engaging end-to-end offerings that continually meet and exceed fan expectations and maximise client value. Underpinned by data we're able to determine the best experiences to drive business growth. Deltatre provides strategy, planning, consultancy across all stages of our client's lifecycle.
The Android team at Deltatre builds applications to run on millions of Android mobiles, tablets and TVs and provides the best user experience for watching video on-demand (movies and series) and live sport streams. As an Android engineer, you will pioneer new ways for consumers to interact with technology and deliver world-class experiences on emerging technologies across a host of global clientele of the likes of WWE, National Football League, DAZN, Bell Media, Deutsche Telekom and Britbox.
We are looking for an experienced top-notch developer to grow with our dev team. You will be involved from conception to completion with projects that are technologically sound and aesthetically impressive.
- Developing new user-facing features for Android using Kotlin and Java
- Building reusable components and libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a range of devices and screen sizes including mobiles, tablets and TVs
What we are looking for
- Strong proficiency in Kotlin, as well as a working knowledge of Java
- Thorough understanding of the Android system Framework APIs
- Experience with Rx.Java and its core principles
- Practice of Unit Testing using JUnit and Mockito
- Familiarity with Google Play Services, Play Store account administration and submission
- A knack for instrumentation testing and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git and build automation systems
If you don’t tick all the boxes, don’t worry and try anyway! We want people who know their stuff or are willing and able to learn.
This role is for an immediate start and you must have eligibility to work in the Czech Republic and daily attendance in Brno office is required.
What's in it for you
- Small, creative, close-knit Engineering team who love to collaborate
- Global company with huge growth potential
- 25 days annual leave
- 5 sick days
- Multisport card
- Meal vouchers
- Unlimited contract
We are committed to ensuring that we provide equal opportunities for all. Please let us know if you need us to make any adjustments or if you have any special requirements for the interview process. Depending on the role this normally includes a written test and interview.
Please note that we will only contact successfully shortlisted candidates.
Recruiters – we have handled this one internally! Thanks.
Informace o pozici
- Massive Interactive Media Czech Republic s.r.o.
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer