We're an end-to-end provider of premium products and services for global sport and media operators.
We push boundaries every day to offer the most reliable, scalable, engaging end-to-end offerings that continually meet and exceed fan expectations and maximise client value. Underpinned by data we're able to determine the best experiences to drive business growth. Deltatre provides strategy, planning, consultancy across all stages of our client's lifecycle.
The Video Experiences Business Unit at Deltatre is a leading OTT products and services provider, delivering best-of-breed products and components as well as comprehensive end-to-end solutions. Our premium software products and UXD consultancy are the principal choice of leading telecom, cable, broadcast, media and aviation companies.
The Roku team at Deltatre builds applications to run on millions of Roku TVs and provides the best user experience for watching video on-demand (movies and series) and live sport streams. As a Roku engineer, you will pioneer new ways for consumers to interact with technology and deliver world-class experiences on emerging technologies across a host of global clientele of the likes of WWE, Telecine, Bell Media and Britbox.
We are looking for an experienced top-notch developer to grow with our dev team. You will be involved from conception to completion with projects that are technologically sound and aesthetically impressive.
- Developing new user-facing features for Roku using Brightscript
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a wide range of Roku hardware including the most resource-constrained
- Leading a team of developers across regions
What we are looking for:
- Strong proficiency in Brightscript
- Thorough understanding of the SceneGraph framework and its core principles
- Familiarity with Design Patterns like MVC and MVVM
- Experience integrating with third party libraries like Analytics, Advertising etc.
- Practice of Unit Testing
- Experience with build, submission and certification process of Roku applications
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git and build automation systems
If you don’t tick all the boxes, don’t worry and try anyway! We want people who know their stuff or are willing and able to learn.
What's in it for you
Small, creative, close-knit Engineering team who love to collaborate
Global company with huge growth potential
25 days annual leave
5 sick days
We are committed to ensuring that we provide equal opportunities for all. Please let us know if you need us to make any adjustments or if you have any special requirements for the interview process. Depending on the role this normally includes a written test and interview.
Please note that we will only contact successfully shortlisted candidates.
Recruiters – we have handled this one internally! Thanks.
Informace o pozici
- Massive Interactive Media Czech Republic s.r.o.
- Karla Engliše 3201/6, Praha – Smíchov
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer