We're an end-to-end provider of premium products and services for global sport and media operators.
We push boundaries every day to offer the most reliable, scalable, engaging end-to-end offerings that continually meet and exceed fan expectations and maximise client value. Underpinned by data we're able to determine the best experiences to drive business growth. Deltatre provides strategy, planning, consultancy across all stages of our client's lifecycle.
Who you are
You are an experienced software engineer with a proven track record of creating responsive web applications and you're excited about working in the Video-On-Demand industry.
Here is what you get to do:
- Participating in the delivery of projects using sound software engineering principles with a strong focus on user experience.
- Understanding requirements, discussing refinements and providing estimations
- Effective delivery of robust, modular and testable code
- Cooperate with a team of UI Engineers
- Adhere and contribute to Deltatre Engineering procedures, code conventions and best practice
- Documentation, including (but not limited to) software design and technical specification.
- Keep abreast of new technology and opportunities in UI engineering that may be utilized by Deltatre
- Agile development following the Scrum methodology.
What you need to be successful in this role
We're looking for strong experience in:
- Design Patterns
We will appreciate also:
- Unit Testing using Jest
You should also have:
- The ability to navigate complex challenges and solve interaction problems
- A passion for learning the latest technologies and standards
- Knowledge of performance optimization techniques and tools
- Experience in working with third party vendors and integrating with external software
- Experience working in an Agile work environment
- An ability to create and maintain comprehensive solution documentation
- Experience with code review
This role is for an immediate start and you must have eligibility to work in the Czech Republic.
What's in it for you
- Small, creative, close-knit Engineering team who love to collaborate
- Global company with huge growth potential
- 25 days annual leave
- 5 sick days
- Multisport card
- Meal vouchers
- Regular company and team social events
- 24/7 casual dress code
- Unlimited contract
- Free refreshments in the office
We are committed to ensuring that we provide equal opportunities for all. Please let us know if you need us to make any adjustments or if you have any special requirements for the interview process. Depending on the role this normally includes a written test and interview.
Please note that we will only contact successfully shortlisted candidates.
Recruiters – we have handled this one internally! Thanks.
Informace o pozici
- Massive Interactive Media Czech Republic s.r.o.
- Karla Engliše 3201/6, Praha – Smíchov
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer