We're an end-to-end provider of premium products and services for global sport and media operators.
We push boundaries every day to offer the most reliable, scalable, engaging end-to-end offerings that continually meet and exceed fan expectations and maximise client value. Underpinned by data we're able to determine the best experiences to drive business growth. Deltatre provides strategy, planning, consultancy across all stages of our client's lifecycle.
Who we are
The backend team at Massive comprises of the most talented .NET professionals in the over-the-top (OTT) industry. Daily, we pioneer new ways for consumers to interact with technology and take pride in delivering world-class experiences on emerging technologies.
Our premium OTT platforms used by leading media, cable, broadcast and telecom companies as well as major sports organizations all around the globe to offer and deliver their video catalogs and channels to end-users via wide range of client apps for phones, TVs, tablets, PCs, consoles… basically any device where people watch videos. All these apps are powered by the backend that you will work on plus an editorial interface used by our clients to manage their offering and to configure the apps.
We thoroughly enjoy collaborating with each other and have a passionate and fun culture!
You will be working on delivering back-end solution built with wide range of modern technologies and designed to withstand millions of concurrent users. You will be a part of the team responsible for designing and building new features, resolving issues, taking care about continuous integration and deployment and permanently improving all aspects of delivery.
We are looking for a passionate developer who has a love for technology, and experience within the following disciplines
- .NET Framework (v4.7+) and .Net Core (v2.1+)
- REST APIs using Web API
- NoSQL databases (preferably MongoDB)
- SQL, RDBMS (preferably MS SQL)
Catch our attention with experience in:
- Cloud platforms AWS/Azure
- Multithreading and parallelization
- Building high performance/scalable API
- Docker containers
- Continuous integration (like Bamboo CI Server)
- Continuous deployment (like Octopus Deploy)
- Our multi-discipline team’s talent and personality is key to our success. We look for talented individuals with the right combination of a ‘can do’ approach, strong work ethic, integrity, friendliness and attention to detail.
If you love programming and can demonstrate great software engineering experience – we would love you to join our team.
This role is for an immediate start and you must have eligibility to work in the Czech Republic.
What's in it for you
- Small, creative, close-knit Engineering team who love to collaborate
- Global company with huge growth potential
- 25 days annual leave
- 5 sick days
- Multisport card
- Meal vouchers
- Unlimited contract
We are committed to ensuring that we provide equal opportunities for all. Please let us know if you need us to make any adjustments or if you have any special requirements for the interview process. Depending on the role this normally includes a written test and interview.
Please note that we will only contact successfully shortlisted candidates.
Recruiters – we have handled this one internally! Thanks.
Informace o pozici
- Massive Interactive Media Czech Republic s.r.o.
- Karla Engliše 3201/6, Praha – Smíchov
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer