We're an end-to-end provider of premium products and services for global sport and media operators.
We push boundaries every day to offer the most reliable, scalable, engaging end-to-end offerings that continually meet and exceed fan expectations and maximise client value. Underpinned by data we're able to determine the best experiences to drive business growth. Deltatre provides strategy, planning, consultancy across all stages of our client's lifecycle.
The Video Experiences unit is leading OTT products and services provider delivering best-of-breed products and components as well as comprehensive end-to-end solutions.
We are seeking a software Product Owner to work with our Vide Experiences Product team in order to deliver best software solutions to our innovative and industry-leading clients.
We are building a platform which will be one of the company’s main assets, providing data, graphics, video services to our clients. We are looking for a highly motivated individual with a genuine interest in technology a passion to deliver cutting-edge products, willing to embrace new challenges and opportunity to further advance skills and career path in a great work environment.
- Work with Scrum teams as the Product Owner
- Work closely with the Product Manager to create and maintain a feature squad backlog according to clients’ needs
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those that are aligned with project strategy
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
- Previous working experience as a Product Owner
- Experience of digital deliveries across web and mobile
- Experience with B2B projects, ideally enterprise-level or back office or extranets, or B2C, ideally user-facing applications
- A strong business acumen, backed up by a good technical understanding
- MA in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker
- Attention to details
What's in it for you
Small, creative, close-knit Engineering team who love to collaborate
Global company with huge growth potential
25 days annual leave
5 sick days
We are committed to ensuring that we provide equal opportunities for all. Please let us know if you need us to make any adjustments or if you have any special requirements for the interview process. Depending on the role this normally includes a written test and interview.
Please note that we will only contact successfully shortlisted candidates.
Recruiters – we have handled this one internally! Thanks.
Informace o pozici
- Massive Interactive Media Czech Republic s.r.o.
- Karla Engliše 3201/6, Praha – Smíchov
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer