We're an end-to-end provider of premium products and services for global sport and media operators.
We push boundaries every day to offer the most reliable, scalable, engaging end-to-end offerings that continually meet and exceed fan expectations and maximise client value. Underpinned by data we're able to determine the best experiences to drive business growth. Deltatre provides strategy, planning, consultancy across all stages of our client's lifecycle.
Who we are
The backend team comprises of the most talented .NET professionals in the over-the-top (OTT) industry. Daily, we pioneer new ways for consumers to interact with technology and take pride in delivering world-class experiences on emerging technologies.
Our premium OTT platforms used by leading media, cable, broadcast and telecom companies as well as major sports organizations all around the globe to offer and deliver their video catalogs and channels to end-users via wide range of client apps for phones, TVs, tablets, PCs, consoles… basically any device where people watch videos. All these apps are powered by the backend that you will work on plus an editorial interface used by our clients to manage their offering and to configure the apps.
We thoroughly enjoy collaborating with each other, and have a passionate and fun culture!
You will be working on delivering back-end solution built with wide range of modern technologies and designed to withstand millions of concurrent users. On a daily basis you will be designing and building new features, collaborate with others on resolving any issues, taking care about continuous integration and deployment and permanently improve all aspects of delivery.
We are looking for a passionate developer who has a love for technology, and experience within the following disciplines
- .NET Framework (v4.7+) and .Net Core (v2.1+)
- REST APIs / Open API (Swagger specs) using Web.Api / OData
- SQL, RDBMS (preferably MS SQL)
- Document databases (preferably MongoDB)
Catch our attention with experience in:
- Cloud platforms AWS/Azure
- Building high performance/scaleable API
- Docker containers
- WCF / SOAP API
- XML / XSLT
- Continuous integration (like Bamboo CI Server)
- Continuous deployment (like Octopus Deploy)
- PowerShell/bash, deployment automation
- Mentoring and leading of other Software Engineers within the team
- Building technical documentation
- Contributing to the positive growth of the work environment
Our multi-discipline team’s talent and personality is key to our success. We look for talented individuals with the right combination of a ‘can do’ approach, strong work ethic, integrity, friendliness and attention to detail.
The right person can look forward to thriving in a dynamic, fast-paced, creative and supportive environment.
If you love programming and can demonstrate great software engineering experience – we would love you to join our team.
This role is for an immediate start and you must have eligibility to work in the Czech Republic and daily attendance in Prague office is required.
Some of our Company Perks:
- Small, creative, close-knit Engineering team who love to collaborate
- Global company with huge growth potential
- 25 days annual leave
- 5 sick days
- Multisport card
- Meal vouchers
- Regular company and team social events
- 24/7 casual dress code
- Unlimited contract
- Free refreshments in the office
We are committed to ensuring that we provide equal opportunities for all. Please let us know if you need us to make any adjustments or if you have any special requirements for the interview process. Depending on the role this normally includes a written test and interview.
Please note that we will only contact successfully shortlisted candidates.
Recruiters – we have handled this one internally! Thanks.
Informace o pozici
- Massive Interactive Media Czech Republic s.r.o.
- Karla Engliše 3201/6, Praha – Smíchov
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: Czech (Basic), English (Advanced)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer