Deltatre is the international leader in sport and entertainment media technology services. It provides an unrivalled suite of leading-edge products and services for the full spectrum of media including OTT, web and apps, broadcast graphics, content production, and data capture with real-time distribution. It serves a blue-chip client roster of the most prominent and influential sports and media companies including; IOC, Premier League, NFL, UEFA, FIFA, MLB, ATP, WWE, European Tour, DAZN, BT Sport, Discovery/Eurosport, PCCW, Bell Media, Telecine, Sony and hundreds of other companies worldwide. In 2018, Deltatre acquired Massive Interactive, a multi-award-winning OTT software company. Combined they are the largest independent OTT solution provider in the world.
Proven experience in the sports and entertainment sectors
Powered 1,000,000+ days of video in 2018
Reaches billions of consumers every single year across its vast product ecosystem
Group 800+ employees all together globally across our 19 offices
Deltatre OTT is the Division taking Deltatre’s powerful suite of OTT products, including AXIS and Diva, to major online video providers worldwide.
The role required will be focused primarily on our digital operations hosted in Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform and Alibaba Cloud.
The Senior Cloud Engineer should be part of our ongoing software development and operations, he/she will be part of the team helping the developers in the continuous integration, deployment, monitoring and testing of the code. He/she will be responsible of the design of the cloud infrastructure following the architectural pattern defined by the architects with the possibility to contribute to their definition. The Senior Cloud Engineer requires the ability to interact and work very closely with the other members of the DevOps team as well as with the architects.
As a technology company Deltatre uses the latest technology to run their services in the cloud so we are looking for people who are passionate about technology and are excited to learn and use the latest toolsets and techniques. We are using containerization, serverless computing and platform-as-aservice offerings from the major cloud vendors to run our services delivering websites and video to audiences on a global scale. Deltatre uses a largely Microsoft based stack including Visual Studio, TFS and Microsoft Azure however our platforms are designed to run on any cloud solution and dedicated infrastructure. Given the role supports live sports events, candidates must be available for occasional
work during weekends and evenings.
- Design and management of cloud system architectures guaranteeing high availability, top performance and reliability being involved in continuous operation and improvements.
- Guarantee continuous integration and continuous delivery of our software.
- Design and management of container-based hosting environments
- Support to incident and problem management to identify root cause and fix, define and put in place improvements to avoid the problem occurring again.
- Interact with customers, understanding their requirements, help them to find the best technological solution for their needs
- Analyze and improve systems' performance & scalability and automate systems management.
- Good knowledge of the cloud platform offerings - Azure
- Experience with systems & services monitoring tools and in log analysis.
- Understanding of DevOps best practices
- Ability to express and understand complex technical concepts.
- Being able to properly communicate in English (spoken and written).
- Experience with microservices architecture
- Experience with cloud automation and infrastructure provisioning tools
- Fluency in automating manual jobs using scripting languages (Bash, Python, Powershell preferred)
- A passion for new technology and the emerging media landscape
- Experience with Content Distribution Networks (Akamai highly desirable)
- Knowledge of TFS and release management
- Knowledge in orchestration of Docker containers (Kubernetes preferred)
- Knowledge of best practice for cloud IT security
- Microsoft Azure's Flow and Application Insights experience
- Knowledge of NoSQL database (MongoDB preferred)
- Linux server management
- Interest in sport
- Enjoy the intellectual challenge, the technical difficulties
This role is for an immediate start and you must have eligibility to work in the Czech Republic and daily attendance in Brno office is required.
Some of our Company Perks:
Global company with huge growth potential
25 days annual leave
5 sick days
Regular company and team social events
24/7 casual dress code
Free refreshments in the office
We are committed to ensuring that we provide equal opportunities for all. Please let us know if you need us to make any adjustments or if you have any special requirements for the interview process. Depending on the role this normally includes a written test and interview.
Please note that we will only contact successfully shortlisted candidates.
Recruiters – we have handled this one internally! Thanks.
Informace o pozici
- Massive Interactive Media Czech Republic s.r.o.
- Holandská 878/2, Brno – Štýřice
- Required education: College
- Required languages: Czech (Basic), English (Pre-intermediate)
- Benefits: Notebook, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Stephen Street 4th Floor, 21, W1T 1LN London, Velká Británie a Severní Irsko